[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + request to lift the ban (Unban Request Granted by Tupex)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:Raion4545

- Time & Date of Incident15:30 24.01:2024

- Replay / Screenshot Link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/owbnu736rqw0gan/temp_mpr.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps:1.22

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I was running away from Déjàvu And Skorzz, and I was on the main road. I was driving in the left lane in the chase myself, and Tupex was also in another chase. He enters the middle of the Road as he enters the main road, and I stopped as far as I could and hit him. After my chase was over, he made me ban for 13 days by Telling Me that I was Involved in Another chase. You Can Watch the Time I Specified in the MPR Below.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
i opened the forum for the first time, I don't really know
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hey,

Firstly, there was a chase going on in front of you. So you should have seen the visual siren for that on your screen as a heads-up for some time before the incident. This incident could have been easily avoided if you simply would have made an effort to slow down a little.

Secondly, you stated on the server that "you tried to stop, but couldn't as your tires were hot". However, you only braked for 1 second and even did let go of the brake before hitting me. You had me on sight for a good amount of time before reacting in any way to avoid this happening with the visual siren too. You should still respect other chases even when you're being chased.

You claim to have tried to stop as far as you could, yet I barely see any effort from you to prevent this.

Awaiting for your response.

-Tupex
You come out in the middle of the road and you pass in front of me. What do you expect me to do? Naturally, I hit the brakes and I couldn't stop. I crashed and the light turned green for me. It turned red for you. And since I was in a chase, the siren text was constantly on my screen, so your siren text did not appear.
First of all, I apologize for my tone.
Hey,

There was also another cop in front of me, which also showed you the siren in front. From what I see, you did stop accelerating as you approached the chase in front. But you didn't brake until the very last second. Rules 1.5 and 1.15 still apply as you're being chased and come across another chase. As mentioned in the previous message, I barely noticed any effort from you to prevent this incident.

In the last 24 hours on the server leading to this ban, this isn't the only incident where you broke the rules. How can I be sure that you won't break any more rules?

Awaiting for your response.

-Tupex
i tried my best not to hit you, but I didn't stop and I don't know if you couldn't take the bend, but you're getting in front of me, I can't do anything here, my waist was something, I fell from 200 km to 120, but I think there's no reason for a 14-day ban here, I think it's my personal opinion

if you had told me to give my money, I would have gladly done it, but it was strange that you were banned for 14 days, and this is a surprising situation
Could you please answer the following question: How can I be sure you won't break any more rules?
I've never knowingly broken the rules before.

i can't cheat the rules anymore, I can't play to make a stupid move, that day was a coincidence, I didn't intentionally crash

i'm sorry if I offended you, but I want the ban to stay, I won't cheat the rules again, I can promise
Okay, as you've now served nearly half of your ban time, I'm willing to unban you if you agree following:
- You'll read the rules.
- You'll receive a harsher ban if found breaking the rules again.
okay, I accept
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's