[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + ÍÄÑÕLÎ[COP] (Report Archived by Lyrinx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:laurynas683

Their LFS Username(s):fastranker1,Suskun068
Their In-game Nickname(s):ÍÄÑÕLÎ[COP],SusKun68 [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:26/1/2024
Time of Incident:15:02

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1:20-SusKun68 [COP] push my into layout even tho he try to brake he still aims at my
1:23-ÍÄÑÕLÎ[COP] rammes into my front
1:24-ÍÄÑÕLÎ[COP] again rammes into my front whit no brakes applyed starts braking after contact

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/lb3nl1ogabjg1f1/ÍÄÑÕLÎ[COP],SusKun68+[COP].mpr/file
FWIW, ÍÄÑÕLÎ also tried to fine me last night for 'illegal parking' (I'll try and dig out a replay if it's of interest) without actually warning me to move etc. first, whilst driving a heavily damaged car.

I failed to stop, and he failed to keep up with a VGi-6 Kanjo in an FZ Turbo 4? I U-Turned towards the end of the chase and he drove straight past me, ultimately resulting in him losing me as he failed to notice.

Quite clearly lacks the skills required to control the car, let alone the knowledge to cop to a good enough standard in my view.
Matt, please don't post unless you are directly involved in the reported events, or unless you are submitting an actual report against the user. Otherwise, these threads will contain a number of people piling onto the reported user with useless anecdotes which helps nobody.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, Sorry for the delay.

I'll go through what I saw then do a verdict at the end.

1:20:00 - DejaVu (sus) does a manoeuvre at T junction on main st south with Pond lane. Suskun068 Brakes and doesn't try to avoid the collision, causing DejaVu to be pinned, Suskun068 moves back to unpin DejaVu from barrier.

1:22:40 - fastranker1 Rear ends DejaVu, although fastranker1 is braking, this could of been avoided by swerving out the way.

1:23:00 - fastranker1 hits DejaVu's Door at 60mph/100kph this is more a ram than a PIT attempt.

1:24:00 - DejaVu is driving WW up HW2, No oncoming traffic, swerves into the correct side. fastranker1 starts braking as soon as he see's DejaVu swerving, due to the barriers up ahead fastranker1 could swerve anywhere otherwise they would of crashed.
1:24:30 - fastranker1 is on WW at top T junction, DejaVu goes to turn left and fastranker1 attempts a Pit which hits the door at around 60mph/100kph.

After this a lot of little rams from fastranker1 until chase ends.

So let me start with Suskun068, I think this was just a honest mistake as rest of chase they don't do anything wrong, they even backed up to let you drive away when they had you pinned. So due to this nothing is happening with Suskun068.

As for fastranker1, They are a new COP so I'm going to issue a warning and recommend they take Basic training, as the PITs were very miscalculated and there was some ramming.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's