[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + alpozdemir / Hate speech, Swearing and Insult,extreme abuse (Report Archived by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:RealistAdam

Their LFS Username(s):alpozdemir
Their In-game Nickname(s):ngu ao[G923]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:29.01.2024
Time of Incident:20:38-20:45

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): The person I complained about constantly cursed and insulted me in the !ch chat, even though I didn't say anything to him. He did this constantly. There are very strong swear words in the photos. I request that the player be banned. Thanks.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): [Image: 65bb8db3a1ba3-Ekran_görüntüsü_2024-01-29....thumb.jpg] [Image: 65bb8dc360723-Ekran_görüntüsü_2024-01-29....thumb.jpg] [Image: 65bb8dc81de0a-Ekran_görüntüsü_2024-01-29....thumb.jpg] [Image: 65bb8dcc2d6b6-Ekran_görüntüsü_2024-01-29....thumb.jpg]
Hi,

I am not claiming this report, but just wanted to address a few things.

1. Admins will discard any comments from the reporter such as "I request that the player be banned" (as you have written). Reports are dealt with by admins and we take into account numerous factors, such as the reported user's history. Your personal request is not a factor we will entertain in this process.
2. Please consider editing your original post to include translations of these messages. While they will be independently verified by the handling admin, it would still be good to easily see the severity of the alleged offenses. This may help us identify priority levels when the report section gets busy.

Thank you.
Hello. First of all, when I said I demand that it be banned, I did not mean that it be banned indefinitely. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

You asked me for the translations in the photographs. I will post the translations according to the order in the photos. Since our language is different, there may be incorrect translations. So I recommend you check it out too.

1) What will they do in the cock game? They can only ban you, motherless son of a bitch.
-It's your mother's pussy.
-you ass lover

2) You know that when we make a group report, you will see your mother's pussy, right?
-*Removed* me baby

3)If you don't open it, I will *Removed* your ass
-If you don't open you are a son of a bitch

4)Just like his mother will scold you

[Image: 65bbb75e17b22-Ekran_görüntüsü_2024-02-01....thumb.jpg]
Hello, I feel the need to respond to this message. he was very toxic on the server and cursed family values ​​in the chat. I wasn't going to publish this post, but since there are so many toxic behaviors, I felt the need to share it. You can also ask other Turkish people about their toxic behavior on the server. With that said, I'm leaving the message he wrote to chat here.

https://prnt.sc/ikAjFEX9fbPe

https://prnt.sc/XNKBnsbYhFL0

im sure, he will continue to toxicing then me.

https://prnt.sc/QKuJqPkk_vi7

https://prnt.sc/REkinfL69rhP
This issue has nothing to do with the photos you posted. Also, I can't see you in your photo. I talked to other people. They cursed me and I responded properly. We did not complain about each other.

So your defense is very strange. You have nothing to do with the incident.

Note: The reason I'm complaining to you about this is because you swear at me for no reason. I have never sent any abusive text towards you.The images you shared are irrelevant.
Many people were seen here who were not involved in any incident and were reported because they were constantly disturbing. (My history of playing on the server dates back to 2020.) These other people may be people who do not complain about you and do not know how to open the issue in the forum. I am making this complaint on their behalf. Just because you're uncomfortable with this conversation. The question of whether you swear at me or not doesn't mean anything anymore.
They reported me and do you know what the result was? Nothing... Even I just started LFS. I learned how to open a forum myself. Anyone can open a forum on their own behalf. Do not share images irrelevant to the topic. Because it doesn't make any sense. If it comes to your swearing. Yes, I will sue you. I am serious. Because you projected this grudge and anger onto me on Discord. I don't even know you.You're swearing at me in the game for no reason. It's not enough, you also curse me on discord. I don't even have a single abusive message. Since I was sworn at in the photo you posted, I told the person the same thing. We don't complain about each other either. If he complains, he also has messages. What can i say. Do not file complaints on behalf of people. Good evening.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
I have one more request within this complaint. 2 days ago a user responded to this forum and deleted his post. In the content of the post, I saw that Alp Özdemir had a new account, that you could ban the account with the username alpozdemir, and that he shared articles that would threaten me. I noticed this via e-mail. I request that the deleted forum post be reviewed as well. (Username of the person who posted and deleted the forum muhammedaliguc)
[Image: 65c4f55b253ff-Ekran_görüntüsü_2024-02-08....thumb.jpg]
Hi,

Apologies for the wait time with this report.

I have gone through the chatlogs for both sides of the conversation for the times stated/matched with the screenshots in the original report post.

The followinh are the English translations (based on DeepL). Please be aware they may not be 100% accurate word for word, but I think they paint a clear enough picture.

alpozdemir Wrote:

To be clear, I have also checked the chatlogs and translated the conversation from RealistAdam's side at the same time and there is no abusive or insulting comments that concern me.

This user has already been banned for other offences (including being abusive towards another player). I will add a note onto his file about this report as it would have resulted in a ban but I will not add another ban as his current ban is long enough.

User is currently banned until 22/03/2024.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's