[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - wrong punishment (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Their LFS Username(s):sakopl1
Their In-game Nickname(s): [COP]Sakowskyy -

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 03.02.2024
Time of Incident: at noon

57.00:Here I go, the green light is on, I follow the rules, but the baton there is blocking the road, he is trying to give a penalty to someone standing in the middle of the road and he is blocking the road. Of course, I cannot stop because of the suspensions and I tell the man waiting there for the baton and the baton gives me a penalty. I don't think the baton is justified, I'm giving my money back. He should be sent away, he cannot give such a punishment
So, thit is the reason to ram everyone? I told the guy seconds later to move forward but then you crashed into others including me.
I'm sorry, I forgot to put this MPR.: https://www.mediafire.com/file/fm5yi6l1k...p.mpr/file

(2024-02-03 13:30)sakopl1 Wrote: [ -> ]So, thit is the reason to ram everyone? I told the guy seconds later to move forward but then you crashed into others including me.

Instead of standing in the middle of the road, you could have walked up to that man and not blocked the road.
I had low suspension and wasn't able to climb up there. Still not the reason to ram everyone ahead.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi Sirac,

You had a lot of warning that people were blocking the road - you can see them all the way from the medical centre. You were going 60mph until about 4 car lengths away from the vehicles. You did not try to slow at all before this. You are clearly at fault and the fine will stand.

I suggest slowing down for hazards such as cars in the road and driving carefully in the future.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's