[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [1A9D77] GT-V 32 DZ SAFARI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1A9D77

LFS Mod Skin ID: 1A9D77

Name:
GT-V 32 DZ SAFARI

Suggested values:
Price: 75,000€
Income: +3€
Cargo capacity: 400kg
Remarks: Safari version of GT-V32-SC
Great mod! Can't wait to buy it! Thumbup1
Any engine updates before I set a price of 120k ?
hahahahaha, 120k? Is this a joke?

I noticed that you don't know how to test mods, you think that only if something is fast in a straight line, it must be super expensive.

There are many cars that are better in many aspects and much cheaper than super expensive cars.

Test mods also in terms of handling, tire heating, driving stability, braking, resistance to impact damage, appearance, setup options and many other aspects...

This is a vehicle intended mainly for off-road use.

I made and tested a lot setups made for the road, tires still heat up very quickly, no matter what you do in the setup and the vehicle is unstable, I tested a lot of options.
In Kyoto, a few minutes and you won't be able to drive!
[Image: carimage.php?width=256&height=25...nid=5587CD]

Comparison of lap times on BL1
1:22,4 ADDA AR-EIGHT V10 (120k €)
1:21,5 this one

So its almost a second faster than the Adda. Imo, way overpowered for its class.
(2024-02-11 09:31)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ][Image: carimage.php?width=256&height=25...nid=5587CD]

Comparison of lap times on BL1
1:22,4 ADDA AR-EIGHT V10 (120k €)
1:21,5 this one

So its almost a second faster than the Adda. Imo, way overpowered for its class.

You forgot to add that ADDA handles much better and does not heat up the tires so quickly and it is a car designed for the track...

The only advantage of SAFARI is that it has better acceleration... that's why you have a SINGLE better lap time, but I'm sure that as more laps go by, ADDA will have better and better times compared to SAFARI until it significantly beats SAFARI, SAFARI will have very hot tires that will not be able to turn.
Well, a lap is a lap. No matter how it handles. I let the AI do 5 test laps with no significant change in time. That's a objective value which I cannot just ignore.
Mapped onto GT-V32 SC type, however, with 40% restriction to have equal lap times.
Otherwise it'll be a much much higher price.
gt v32 has wider tires and they are lower, they warm up very slowly and you can drive this car for hours... this discussion is pointless, I doubt if anyone will buy this mod now
Hi Chuck,

Can you please remove this 40% restriction on this car and set a new price that you think is appropriate? I did not post this suggestion to have this car included in TC for it to get 40% of its power restricted. The whole point of the car is to be able to go anywhere and everywhere that is not on any actual road, and I don't want it to be merged with another version of the mod so it must get restricted. I do agree the price of 120k is a lot higher than I expected for a car that in reality cannot do anything except go off-road and do big jumps but if that's the price to remove this silly restriction then so be it.

Update: I updated the suggested price to 75K, this matches similarly to FZV8 and other similar category vehicles. Also closer to the Fend 150R which IMO is more comparable as a 4WD utility vehicle than an Audi R8 supercar.
I agree with Vilix's updated pricing, perhaps up to 80,000 would be a fair price point - I think looking at lap times in isolation, especially at BL1 with long straights, doesn't paint a full picture. Perhaps another test around a handling circuit like RO2 would give a more complete comparison.

It is a powerful car with capable and durable suspension, so 20,000 was always going to be too low hence the need to investigate further though.
75k seems fair, but a 40% res just to match it to the SC is ridiculous. It would be best to match it to the 420hp "GT-V32 D" and add 10% or map it on its own name.

Also that R8 base setup handles like ass, especially if it's losing to a car with HYBRID tires on the base setup lol.
(2024-02-11 18:16)Felipe Jardim Wrote: [ -> ]Also that R8 base setup handles like ass, especially if it's losing to a car with HYBRID tires on the base setup lol.

Of course I didn't test it on hybrid tyres lol.

I personally don't care which way this goes, I just have to find appropriate values.
Sure I can just add it for like 80k or 100k, but I thought mapping it with 40% to some decent car would make sense. Because that way, more people are likely to use it for only 2€ per km running costs. If the price was 8€ or 10€ per km, I figure the car would be instantly gone and never be seen again on the roads.
I’m confident people will still use it (I know I will) even with a higher rent or base price. I just want the restriction gone at all costs so I can rip it in the off-road with all its might
Reference URL's