[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gymkhana 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mikee shown me this a few minutes ago, amazinggggggg video
I can do that, better than him.
They could have taken so much more out of that setting..
I don't know why everyone says that it is amazing. He has 600hp AWD Fiesta. Yes his video's are really good :/. With this car it isn't hard. Some training and you can do it too Wink. In rally he is really good too that ? Smile BiggrinD

It is my opinion Tongue
These videos are getting boring soon for me Biggrin some new stuff looked nice like the Pastrana scene. But otherwise, pretty much the same as in the other gymkhanas. Tongue But yeah, guess hes quite good making a show and making those videos W00t but as it comes to rallying itself, hes shit.
(2012-07-09 16:24)lajfa Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why everyone says that it is amazing. He has 600hp AWD Fiesta. Yes his video's are really good :/. With this car it isn't hard. Some training and you can do it too Wink. In rally he is really good too that ? Smile BiggrinD

It is my opinion Tongue

Some of the moves in this video actually require some talent, e.g. the jump drift, but in Gymkhana's 3 and 4 there was pretty much nothing that was difficult to do.

2,5,1,3,4 Wink With 2 being the best.
Is it me, or does it looks like he has difirent kinds of size wheels on he's car ?
I honestly doesn't like any off it, only the first time i saw the first vid'.. Sad
same shit, different location. coolest part was the jump sideways imo. he should be working on getting faster to keep up with loeb in the x-fail-games, not fannying around Smile
He should be working on getting faster on rallystages whitout crashing everytime
Reference URL's