[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Szymon3211 - Illegal Roadblock (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: menticek

Their LFS Username(s): Szymon3211
Their In-game Nickname(s): [6S] Ham [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: Today (7.2.2024)
Time of Incident: Around 2:19PM GMT+2

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
At around 11:48 of replay, I was driving little over the speed limit (precisely 20km/h), and near the intersection, there was Hamster, that put roadblock in front of me. I didn't notice it until the last second, when it was too late. Car spun out, and flew 200m to the building near race track. When I confronted him why he placed it there, he told me he put it there to slow down speeding cars, or cars running red light.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9...83f376075&
[Image: N2bBc81.png]
Yeah, it was just a prank.

I didn't mean to offend you. I thought you were a cool Czech guy, but I was wrong.
We knew each other for a long time and wrote to each other, you were even active on my Polish discord server.

Well, I must admit that at least it actually slowed you down when you hit the tires, because you were going 120 km/h W00t

Sorry for the joke. I thought you would understand. Wink

And yes, I know all the rules, I know my rights as a cop, I'm on 6th place as a cop on the server and I admit my guilt.
(2024-02-07 14:56)Hamster Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it was just a prank.

I didn't mean to offend you. I thought you were a cool Czech guy, but I was wrong.

Sorry for the joke. I thought you would understand. Wink

And yes, I know all the rules, I know my rights as a cop, I'm on 6th place as a cop on the server and I admit my guilt.

A prank, that affected me today, and another teammate from SO this week... Not a prank imho.
I also add that right after that he sweared and insulted me.

[Image: JQODIHa.png]

"pojebany" in english means "f**ked up" so he said I was f**ked up.
Whole sentence in Slovakian language means: "You fu**ing di**head"
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

Reported User (szymon3211)

Hamster abuses the !roadblock function numerous times throughout this short replay. This hinders the gameplay (including causing actual crashes) for a number of players, including the reporter.

Hamster has had his cop licence revoked for 3 weeks. He will need to pass the [TC] World police test after 3 weeks to regain his licence.

Reporter (menticek)
The reporter's reaction to Hamster was not acceptable either. His 1 message broke 3 rules (insulting, improper language and not speaking English in public chat).

menticek has been fined 10,000 InSim Euro as the user has a very poor history for similar chat related offences.
Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's