[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Supercar Track day experience!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, becuase this forum is a crazy and doesnt resize, and im not resizing them all just for you guys Tongue please have a look at this thread for my birthday present. DB9,Audi R8, LP640, F360 CS and an Ariel atom BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin

Shoudlnt need to log in to see them.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthre...ost3676249

enjoy( I bloody did!)
Love all cars except for the ferrari W00t
Except the ferrari, how come ? Smile
Damn looks like awesome fun! How much did that cost you?
(2011-10-24 18:17)Mongoose Wrote: [ -> ]Except the ferrari, how come ? Smile

I'm not such a ferrari fan, only a few are very nice. I'm very jealous at all cars you drove though Rolleyes
(2011-10-24 18:17)RS1T Wrote: [ -> ]Damn looks like awesome fun! How much did that cost you?

It was £395. A lot of money but well worth it to be honest! Better than spending £99/£79 for 2 laps in one car. If I did that id just be wanting more lol

Really got the bug for track driving now. Scared expensive habit even more than my normal car addiction.

Jay
Nice, would LOVE to drive some of those, I won a shot in a Ferrari 360 Modena around Knockhill Biggrin in a hoplap competition, by setting the fastest lap in a f1 car around knockhill track on rfactor. This was at the knockhill supercar show.
My instructor was Johnathan Adams, who at the time was racing in BTCC for Airwaves BMW.
[Image: DSCF1116-1.jpg]
Shame they had so many broken cars there. Sad

I was gonna go and do an experience day. Then I saw the prices. [Image: yao-ming-meme_reasonably_small.jpg]

Looks fun though, and glad that they let you open the taps up, at the big circuits like rockingham they don't Sad
Looks great! Some very nice pictures and I love the choice of cars. Did you choose? (I know the Ferrari was supposed to be a 599). And how hard were you allowed to push the cars?

I've been doing experience days for birthdays too, recently. On my last experience day I drove the Italia 458 and I have a rally day coming up soon! It's nice to have an experience as a gift instead of a thing/things for a change.
(2011-10-24 19:37)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]Shame they had so many broken cars there. Sad

I was gonna go and do an experience day. Then I saw the prices. [Image: yao-ming-meme_reasonably_small.jpg]

Looks fun though, and glad that they let you open the taps up, at the big circuits like rockingham they don't Sad

Yeah, my last experience day was at Thruxton, which is a very high-speed circuit. They certainly weren't happy for me to push the cars near the limit of grip. I suppose I can understand why.
Saw these on facebook, very nice mate!

I can imagine how awesome that must be! I bet it makes you car feels slow now Tongue
(2011-10-24 19:37)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]Shame they had so many broken cars there. Sad

Well I don't think two cars out of all them is too bad really. they didi ring up a week before hand and let me know. the parts are just laying about for these I suppose. they are driven hard day in day out so breakdowns are guna happen.

It was good fun. The only thing I could hit would be cones so I reckon the "instructors" are more lax with you on an airfield like that.
(2011-10-24 19:48)Turkey Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great! Some very nice pictures and I love the choice of cars. Did you choose? (I know the Ferrari was supposed to be a 599). And how hard were you allowed to push the cars?

I've been doing experience days for birthdays too, recently. On my last experience day I drove the Italia 458 and I have a rally day coming up soon! It's nice to have an experience as a gift instead of a thing/things for a change.

Thanks mate Yeah I choose the cars. I mean Ive never driven any of them before so I duno how much more I could push but I felt like in the lambo/360 and atom I was given a lot more room because I had my eye in the driver guy said that he could tell Id been round the track a few times with the racing line spot on and the smooth power delivery ect. I didnt feel like I was being held back, if anything I was backing off before they were telling me to. You have a paper that has your schedule on it and you get a score/drive marked outa 100. first one I had 85, then 90, then the other three were 92/100 with all positive comments. But im sure they do that for everyone! Hardly guna right "your Sh1t" are they!

(2011-10-24 20:03)Stevo Wrote: [ -> ]Saw these on facebook, very nice mate!

I can imagine how awesome that must be! I bet it makes you car feels slow now Tongue

Cheers stevo. It was great day. I just HOPE HOPE HOPE they can recover the vids from the day because they really would be good. they have the GPS position and speed ect on them too. I wana see how I improved over the day!

I duno, its a different animal, it is slow compared to them but on the road i'm never really flooring it in 4th,5th or 6th. Those supercars high gears feel like my low gears! and every time you go for another gear (usually 3rd/4th/5th on the track) there was no let up in power.

Few vids, really poor quality coz there zoomed in loads. Its at the bottom of the track from the slowest corner up a little straight then its braking/let off for a chicane then up a straight into the distance. THe first one in the lambo is my first/second lap I think and I get over taken by a radical SR3 taking people out on seriously HOT laps as you will see!

[Image: th_MVI_0244.jpg]

[Image: th_MVI_0264.jpg]

[Image: th_MVI_0263.jpg]

[Image: th_MVI_0283.jpg]
Reference URL's