[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Intentional crash (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Metcan Kocas

Their LFS Username(s): CihanArisoylu
Their In-game Nickname(s): 'KasperSky [RES]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 12.02.2024
Time of Incident: 13:37

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): If you start watching from minute 32, as you can see, he is driving erratically and dangerously by exceeding the speed limits, even though he is not going on any mission.
After 33.40 minutes, he approaches me quickly and deliberately breaks in front of me and drops me. Although he apologized, it is obvious that he did it intentionally, as can be seen in the picture, you saw that I was braking in Turkish from the channel, he says that you need to slow down

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/29oz044vt...-.rar/file
https://www.mediafire.com/view/196oahj53...b.jpg/file
It can be seen that I had an accident in the previous minutes. Then someone asked me to go to him urgently, so I stepped on the gas. After his friend passed, I braked suddenly at the bend. Even though I was on the left, he was in his blind spot. Even though I told him, he complained about me.

I can provide proof if you want

The complainant hits me without applying the brakes even though he knows the wheel alignment is bad.
Metcan, your second URL will be ignored as it is not an accepted website for evidence.

Report not claimed by me.
(2024-02-12 17:40)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Metcan, your second URL will be ignored as it is not an accepted website for evidence.

Report not claimed by me.

I'm correcting it, thank you
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello.

Thank you for your report. User can be seen breaking a few rules during relatively short timeframe. Those rules are:
  • 11.1. Proper Behaviour - user is almost constantly speeding and intentionaly sliding,
  • 11.4. Skins - user is wearing TOW skin while playing as RES,
  • 1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately. - user provoked crash by brake-checking, which doesn't really look accidental.

Due to their actions shown in the replay, user cihanarisoylu has received a warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's