[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Robo ram (Report Archived by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:laurynas683

Their LFS Username(s):robo1990
Their In-game Nickname(s):ROBO[COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:2024-02-15
Time of Incident:13:15

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
2:41:33- Robo after failing to brake in time starts to steer at me and ends up ramming me bike and after a crash he didint even apologize

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://we.tl/t-zyY2lqhcS4
is this a joke as you can see i clearly got hit then hit you nothing i could have done in the situation. plus the fact your on a bike looks worse than it is and you ride it at your own risk. you are just targeting me for a report for whatever reason you was laughing with us not 10 mins before. very disrespectful and sneaky to say the least.
Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.
i did its from wetransfer

(2024-02-15 12:41)robo1990 Wrote: [ -> ]is this a joke as you can see i clearly got hit then hit you nothing i could have done in the situation. plus the fact your on a bike looks worse than it is and you ride it at your own risk. you are just targeting me for a report for whatever reason you was laughing with us not 10 mins before. very disrespectful and sneaky to say the least.

I havent spoken to you at all today and yes u got maybe boosted but u just started to aim at me u coud avoided that easaly and u didint even bothor to apologize it shows you maybe did it on purpise
Oh, right. The link looked like some other site, sorry.

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2024-02-15 12:55)Adrian Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Please could you re-upload your evidence to one of the listed sites here: https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthr...?tid=20150

The sites listed in that thread are confirmed to be safe.

its from the first link in that thread
Hello.

The replay shows that it probably was unfortunate accident rather than intentional ram. When Robo started braking, he was hit from behind by Lolita. That hit changed his direction slightly to the left. Only in the last moment before the hit Robo turns his wheel to the left, which is a bit worrying. However even if he didn't do it, hitting suspect was already unevitable.

Maybe the accident was still avoidable if Robo reacted differently, however it was happening so fast that it's quite hard to judge right now. The final accident was not entirely fault of Robo, nevertheless the apology from him surely wouldn't have hurt. The other cop didn't apologize either, however possibly Lolita wasn't aware that change of direction of Robo's car was result of their collision rather than Robo's inputs.

Of course, it would have been fair if cops let the suspect continue the chase after such incident. It looks like that's what Lolita was about to do. However Robo proceeded to bust, which is unsportsmanlike behavior knowing the circumstances of the crash. Generally that's the risk one takes when running from cops on a bike, that very likely any contact will result in falling down and ultimately a bust.

On top of that, reporter didn't even try to resolve this issue with talking. It would have been very beneficial in this case, as that would probably let him find out that it was accident and who actually was at fault. Other than that, it would be wise to watch the replay and objectively analyze who was at fault before creating the report.

For the reasons stated above, no action will be taken this time.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's