[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + regaip - eren ozbek (Report Archived by Dodo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:sametttpe

Their LFS Username(s):MCDGARAGE37 - M.Regaip Zencir
Their In-game Nickname(s): Eren Ă–zbek [COP] - Regaip[COP]

Incident Information

2:52:45 : I don't know what he is trying to do (eren)

2:54:40 : Regaip[COP] appears to be helping the suspect escape. (the suspect walks away. + no sorry)

2:56:30 : He causes an accident because he drives recklessly and recklessly. (the suspect walks away) (eren)

Date of Incident: 16.02.2024

Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/kt7l7qmpu...k.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, I have reviewed your report. I am sorry about the wait, I forgot about this report.

2:52:45 : Eren overtakes other cops and manages to lose control mid-corner.

2:54:40 : Regaip rushed to put his car between the barriers first, but you both ended up colliding with each other. Regaip didn't seem to be aware of his surroundings.

2:56:30 : Eren drives inconsiderately and dangerously, colliding with you multiple times.

Both users display impatience and recklessness in their driving. COPs shouldn't create dangerous situations with their driving during chases. Also they need to be aware of their surroundings and considerate with their actions. But though, them having a clean URS on copping, they both will be issued Confirmable Warnings on dangerous driving and causing needless accidents during chases as COPs.

Thank you for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's