[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Cop reports (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: 01alperen001

Their LFS Username(s):ivorenzo, racerss
Their In-game Nickname(s): eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[cop], [R] Dee [COP]

Date;
17/02/2024
14:00 14:30 between

Incident Information;

1:11:16 This hit is unacceptable by ivorenzo. He sees me, he could have avoided it, but he drives into me and causes a serious accident.

1:24:06 : Here he is pointlessly hitting from behind. If I had poor vehicle control, I could have crashed into the other guy. He doesn't apologize.

1:25:30 : I don't think he was targeting my tires. I crashed.no apology

1:27:10 : made a move against the barrier. This is absolutely unacceptable. It's not targeting the tire of my car and it's damaging my car from the outside. And it creates damage. Every pit should be considered, but to do this is thought-provoking.
He apologized but he could have prevented it.

1:35:25: He squeezes my car from behind and makes an uncalculated pit maneuver while turning. I don't even want to mention the damage to my car. He didn't apologize.

Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/r7ab5hxv2...t.mpr/file
Administrator Message by: Lukey747

Reply removed, forum rules 1.1 and 1.2.

Warning level raised.
The person who called me a noob came with a 4x4 car with a modded turbo for a car like the FZ5? lmao. It's sad to see you like this, man hahahaha
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Administrator Message by: Lukey747

Reply removed, forum rule 2.2.

Warning level raised.
Thank you for the report.

1:10:30(ish) (ivorenzo) - had plenty of time to react to the traffic in the road, by moving onto the wrongside, which was clear - as indicated visually and by the map. Or, they could have slowed down. If ivorenza had slowed enough, he would have seen the gap that was left. The other road users didn't do a great job at moving for the sirens, but they slowed and left some space. ivorenzo did not apologise, as far as I can see for the collision. sakopl1 was in the middle of the road a result of ramming TUBA.

1:11:16 (ivorenzo) - unacceptable wrong-way ram from ivorenza.

1:24:06 (ivorenzo) - inconsequential, but yes there wasn't a need for the love tap.

1:25:30 (racerss) - nothing wrong here, hits your rear bumper well can causes you to spin.

1:27:10 (racerss) - a poorly timed pit on a corner, which made you hit the barrier.

1:35:25 (racerss) - a poorly timed pit on a corner, which made you hit the barrier. I will add, this didn't make you lose the chase as you chose to stop and comment, meaning the cops could box you in.

ivorenzo: A strong, confirmable warning for causing a crash, going WW in a chase. This user has recently passed their training and is continuing to gain copping experience. This is a good learning opportunity.

racerss: This user demonstrated a solid copping ability, with good pits and moves. They were let down slightly in the execution of pitting when approaching a corner. As these were two moves in a long chase, it doesn't represent racerss' ability fully. However, racerss needs to understand that more attention will need to be paid when pitting on a corner. He will be given a final warning.

On a side note, sakopl1 will be given a confirmable warning for ramming TUBA.

Thanks for the report,

Luke

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's