[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: G27 Pedals mounted upside-down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone wanted to see how I mounted my pedals so I took a few pics to show you guys Thumbup
Its a bit of a bodge job cause I never had alot of stuff for it lol.
You can view in spoiler or click here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/734frfl5roltys3/me_wr9BaOd
Photos took with phone, so I'm sorry if its bad quality.
Ah cool. I might try that someday. Wink
I did the same with my old G25 pedals. Took me a little time to adapt, but then I quite liked it.
It looks very effective, I was going to do this a few months back but never did it, what have you mounted them on to?
If you mount them this way, does it takes more space between your chair and the pedals ?
@Luke, its mounted on a bit of wood I found in the house, I put the wood on an angle so it feels more realistic.

@Paul, I think its about the same but it depends how you mount them really.
I would love to do this, but I've still got 1.5 year of warranty on the wheel... so its a no go Sad. (Already wanted stronger springs in it..)
Johan my pedals seem stiffer now that they're upside down, or maybe thats just me because I moved house and this was the first time I used the pedals (after I mounted them) for about 2 weeks
might do that when i get my g27 Smile
BMW, I'd be carefull with your warranty though.. Once you open the pedals, wheel, or shifter, the warranty is void.
Buy T500 RS and have 2 options for how the pedals are Laugh
(2012-07-12 21:07)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Buy T500 RS and have 2 options for how the pedals are Laugh

T500 RS is too expensive i think its over priced
Reference URL's