[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Robo1990 ramming 5 times. (Report Archived by Frozen)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, first of all, I apologize for my bad English and let's get started.

My username is : 'Suskun068

The other party's username is : robo1990

While chasing me, he hits me in various parts and claims that there is no RAM.

1nd ram : 8:24 (He pushes me a little from my tampon and throws me off balance.)
2nd ram : 8:40
3nd ram : 8:45 (He pushes me by my front left wheel)
4nd ram : 9:06 (He hits me directly on my bumper)
5nd ram : 14:40

I request valuable officials to do the right thing, but frankly, I was angry for a moment and now I'm calm.

Replay download link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/m6pimae43...0.mpr/file
There is no intentional ram anywhere in sight tbh. the way you was drive was also quite eratic and i respond as just so not to hit you in certain scenarios. this report is unfair and unjust because u feel hard done too. i apologised everytime i thought there was missed contact also but you still shout ram even when brakechecking wich you do at your own risk might i add. you can clearly see me using brakes etc you just assume to have a chase with no contact with your style of driving is never gonna happen sorry.
(2024-02-20 14:02)robo1990 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no intentional ram anywhere in sight tbh. the way you was drive was also quite eratic and i respond as just so not to hit you in certain scenarios. this report is unfair and unjust because u feel hard done too. i apologised everytime i thought there was missed contact also but you still shout ram even when brakechecking wich you do at your own risk might i add. you can clearly see me using brakes etc you just assume to have a chase with no contact with your style of driving is never gonna happen sorry.

So what do you say about 9:06? You are hitting me directly from my bumper when there is no breaking in front of any brakes and I'm sorry but this is a ram.
bumper contact is allowed as long as not overly forceful i am allowed to tap to make spin as a rear pit manouvere. if you read up on rules you would know that firm contact is acceptable for the spin aka nudge... can you read through rules before making reports like this as tc are really busy.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

From what I can see, you're just reporting him out of frustration, there's no reason for me to punish robo for something he did not do. The actions described in your timestamps cannot be considered ramming at all. If anything, the push/touch at 9:06 was simply a slightly miscalculated move which could have been performed better.

Other than that there's nothing else worth mentioning. I would like to recommend you to have a chat with the user(s) involved before you report them. It will save you a lot of time and frustration and saves us all the need to review a report that could have been esaily prevented.

Thanks,
-Frozen

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's