[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - adrian (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:enesaky1

Their LFS Username(s):9XxAdrianxX9
Their In-game Nickname(s):[TC]›Adrian‹[VCU]

Incident Information

Date of Incident:21:02:2024
Time of Incident:20:10

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):he jams me into the wall and damages my back wheel seriously and when I ask him he says he's going straight, no apologies 24:40.00

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/ux24zyjaa7uvzsy/adrian+report.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management

As this report is against a [TC] CityDriving Member, the report will be reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.

Reports against our members are reviewed and handled differently to a regular user report. Please allow up to one week (from the time of submission) before asking for an update.

At their desire, the reported member may respond to this thread with their perspective.

Please keep an eye on this thread in case we require further information from you.

The outcome of the report will be posted publicly.

Thank you,
[TC] CityDriving Management
Hi,

We have concluded that this was an incorrect move by Adrian. COPs should not attempt PIT maneuevers when the suspect car is against a barrier or attempt to block a lane which is closing to cause a collision.

We have spoken with Adrian who admitted his error of a misjudged PIT maneuever which he did not recognise in the moment and has since apologised.

We can assure you this will not occur again.

Thanks
Carl on behalf of [TC] Management

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's