[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: TC - World, Most recent money transactions - Renting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this is the right subforum for suggestions regarding TC World. Please move if not correct. I don't know if this matter has been discussed earlier either.

Background:

Since the Player <-> Player renting system has been added the Most recent money transactions on TC World gets completly flooded with small amounts of money earned from different people renting your cars. It's pretty hard to read now and older transactions gets lost due to the 100 entries limit. I like to be able to look over old transactions but now im only able to see a couple of days back.

Short example of my Most recent money transactions (not whole list):

[attachment=2056]

Suggestion:

Disclaimer: I don't know how this page works or whats possible.

I think the renting transactions under Most recent money transactions on TC World could be grouped togther in some way. E.g. :
  1. All the renting transactions from the same user during one day are summed together and showed as just one line.
  2. Renting transaction are not showed at all.
  3. Renting transactions show up in some different place.
This suggestions are not really great, maybe someone else has a better idea on how to solve this? And also maybe someone else knows more about what is technically possible to do.
rent transactions could be shown in a seperate tab in the same space if possible, on the other tab youd see anything non-rent with 100 limit and maybe rent tab could only show rent stuff with 200 limit or something
Reference URL's