[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + high fine - [COP]KooKoo (Approved by Petsu)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: aow
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): dmo3_al7zn

- Time & Date of Incident: 2024-02-28 16:07:54 UTC

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tz9oj94ql...o.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps: 23.40.00 - Chase start

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: As seen in the replay, I stop approximately 55 seconds after the chase begins and do not cause any accidents during this time. Despite this, [COP]KooKoo imposed the maximum penalty on me. (He fined 390€ when he should have fined 300€.) I think here [COP]KooKoo is abusing the cop rights given to him.
Hi, if I am permitted I would like to comment the following since I am mentioned in this refund request;

I fined you based on the fines that the inSim suggests, in your case the minimum and recommended were automatically adjusted to 300. The maximum is 390. Your original fine as I mentioned to you was 240, but after the 45 seconds period you are in the "failed to stop" phase so I think in this case you should already know and expect the fines to be higher than those in the traffic stop.

Anyways - you were fine with the fine until another player decided to make it an issue, which ended promptly. You could have spoken to me in game but you did not AT ALL.

To end, I fail to see why you would state that I am abusing my rights if I merely selected the fine option which the inSim suggests and not myself.

Thank you.
You, me and Hakou talked, and you said you could give whatever punishment you wanted. Suspect, causing an accident, dangerous driving, etc. if he committed the crimes. If he did these, you need to impose a high penalty. But it is strange that you impose high penaltie because none of these exist.
(2024-02-28 18:52)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, if I am permitted I would like to comment the following since I am mentioned in this refund request;

I fined you based on the fines that the inSim suggests, in your case the minimum and recommended were automatically adjusted to 300. The maximum is 390. Your original fine as I mentioned to you was 240, but after the 45 seconds period you are in the "failed to stop" phase so I think in this case you should already know and expect the fines to be higher than those in the traffic stop.

Anyways - you were fine with the fine until another player decided to make it an issue, which ended promptly. You could have spoken to me in game but you did not AT ALL.

To end, I fail to see why you would state that I am abusing my rights if I merely selected the fine option which the inSim suggests and not myself.

Thank you.

Yes, I didn't need to talk in the game because Samet and Hakou talked to you. As I stated in the report, I stopped a few seconds after 45 seconds had passed (without causing any accidents or making a very risky move that would endanger traffic) and waited for you to issue the penalty. Considering all this, you should have fined me a maximum of €300, but you chose to impose a higher fine. This is what I think is an abuse of his rights.
Samet:

I do not remember saying that. All I remember is saying that you are not the suspect nor an administrator to question my choice of fines, and after that the conversation ended.

If the fines were deducted from your money please feel free to question the reasons and I would be happy to discuss it with you, but I am afraid that is not the case now - it concerns another player.

Thank you for your input.

Aow:
Hi,

I believe if the issue concerns you then YOU should have spoken to me, your silence and continuation of drifting/driving sent a signal that you were okay with it.
Samet - unless you are actively involved in this, you must refrain from posting in a thread of this nature (per the forum rules which I'm sure you've read as you're an affiliate team member).

Locked to prevent further replies. These replies are not very useful and will prolong the handling of this case.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

The chase lasted 4 seconds after "failing to stop", our rules states this:
Quote:4.9.1. Variable Fines
Some offences can be charged with variable fines (low/med/high). When selecting a variable fine, all of the following factors must be taken into consideration:
- Severity of the violation
- Duration of the violation
- Repetition of the violation
Note: If the offence is "Failing to Stop", the Duration of the chase is already automatically accounted for. In this case, you should take into account only Severity and Repetition of other violations during the chase.

I'd say in this case for the whole duration after !chase command was used aows driving was careless at best so it really doesn't justify giving out maximum fine.

aow has been refunded 90€ taken from dmo3_al7zn.

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's