[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + SGR kriszti following whole chase and crashing me (Report Archived by Dale)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:Yasso7up

Their LFS Username(s): kriszti_09
Their In-game Nickname(s): SGR kriszti

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 01/03/2024
Time of Incident: 23:45:47 from replay

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): (59:10) SGR kriszti following the whole chase
(1:01:10) SGR kriszti overtaking chase
(1.02:30) SGR kriszti kept following so close that when i had to turn right he rear ended me sending me into barriers and finishing my chase

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Khn8ydU...sp=sharing
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, I've reviewed the replay.

there's going to be a few pictures with this one. Unfortunately not the ones you need crayons for.

anyway.

59:10- kriszti_09 is in chase of there own, but starts following Btugs chase. it should be noted that kriszti_09 could of turned off down any street down industry lane.

59:35- kriszti_09's Cop gets crashed out and kriszti_09 decides to keep following Btugs chase.

59:50- Approaching RB the chase does a U turn not actually using the RB, kriszti_09 gets in way of Btug trying to do the U turn.

1:01:10- kriszti_09 ends up in middle of chase, doesn't pull over to the side of the road but instead waits until cop is close then slams on all brakes.

This image is how close kriszti_09 was in middle of chase.

after this Kriszti_09 says:

"2024-03-01 23:48:09 One (Blackwood) kriszti_09 * EVERYONE * SGマkriszti : i was giving way"

Here's a image of the "Giving way", this image I captured at the same time when I had the MPR paused.

and finally,

1:02:30- kriszti_09 still following the chase closely up industry lane. Btug is turning to follow Chezzy down one of the streets, when kriszti_09 hits back of Btug sending them into the barrier ending the chase.

as such after looking into 1.5. Stay away from chases. history I've decided to give kriszti_09 a 7 day ban.

I'm not going to say much as to me kriszti_09 was clearly following the chase to by the looks of things help a friend or annoy Btug.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's