[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + knocked me down and ran away (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s):outside034
Their In-game Nickname(s):can you kiss me more

Date of Incident: 02/03/2024
Time of Incident: around 17.35

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I chase him, he knocks me down on purpose and runs away, he doesn't apologize. It doesn't fix me. After the incident, he says that he did this to everyone and claims that he will not receive a warning or ban. time: 12.52.46

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/9gyo8klcxddz61a/sTrac.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Thank you for your report.

I have reviewed the replay and received a second opinion to make double sure of the outcome.

I believe that whilst outside034 did have other options such as reversing, you need to be very aware of your surroundings. For example, you are driving a very light modified UF1. The suspect is driving a comparatively HUGE BMW which is more than capable of moving you at low speeds. you also stopped right next to a barrier, which was always going to be an issue if you were pushed out of the way. The suspect did stop before pushing you, which I don't think goes in their favour.

Overall, it was poor decision making from you both. I will be informing this user that whilst reasonable, calculated force is allowed with regards to rules 3.10 and 5.4, there are other options available.

That is the action I will be taking. Thanks.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's