[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Cop ram (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Metcan Kocas

Their LFS Username(s): Sirac.54_
Their In-game Nickname(s): [THY] Sirac [COP]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 09.03.2024
Time of Incident: 19:16
Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): as you will see after 2.03.20, he touches the brake and releases it, and then hits me from behind and pushes me into the barrier, saying "sr", I think he is trying to apologize. If he had apologized properly, I wouldn't have felt the need to bring this up

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/bqijic1uw...p.rar/file
Sr diyerek özürlerimi iletmek istedim. Gerçekten özür dilerim çünkü gerçekten fren yaptığınızı görmedim. Fren lambalarınız kırık görünmüyor. Çok ani fren yaptın

I wanted to express my apologies by saying Sr. I'm really sorry because I didn't see you actually brake. Your brake lights don't look broken. You braked too suddenly

sorry for the turkish
(2024-03-09 19:53)Metcan Kocas Wrote: [ -> ]Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): as you will see after 2.03.20, he touches the brake and releases it, and then hits me from behind and pushes me into the barrier, saying "sr", I think he is trying to apologize. If he had apologized properly, I wouldn't have felt the need to bring this up

Now he has apologised more sincerely, would you consider this apology final and close this report, or would you like it to be investigated?
(2024-03-10 11:18)Luke™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(2024-03-09 19:53)Metcan Kocas Wrote: [ -> ]Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): as you will see after 2.03.20, he touches the brake and releases it, and then hits me from behind and pushes me into the barrier, saying "sr", I think he is trying to apologize. If he had apologized properly, I wouldn't have felt the need to bring this up

Now he has apologised more sincerely, would you consider this apology final and close this report, or would you like it to be investigated?

I would be glad if you close, this apology is enough for me
While it is good that you managed to reach an understanding, it would probably be best if all parties try to do this before a report is submitted? This will potentially save a number of people from wasting their time. Possible food for thought. Smile

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's