[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Obstructing the police and ramming the police (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My username : Dz0fps
Their in-game usernames : laurynas683
ivorenzo

Date of Incident: 11/03/2024
Time of Incident: 15.44.28

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):

28:13:81 - laurynas683 - most of the time he drives his car at me, and that's not uncommon.

28:54:37 - laurynas683 - I want to pass because it is slow for me and it blocks me

28:55:51 - laurynas683 - Before that, thinking that he didn't see me in his mirror, I try to pass on the other side, but he breaks in front of me again.

29:45:59 - laurynas683 - although he sees me in his mirror, he doesn't turn from the outside, he turns the bend by breaking the bend on me.

30:44:35 - ivorenzo - he's got me pinned up against the wall, so I do a somersault and have to get left the chase.

Description : I am the chase leader in the times I have shared the chase, and cop 1 should always be respected. I'm trying to overtake him because he's slower than me These things they did cannot be involuntarily, they are definitely deliberate actions. Despite these actions, he did not apologise to me once.

Mpr link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/yanxhi3ig...u.mpr/file

ScreenShots : https://www.mediafire.com/file/2covfqx90...u.rar/file

photo description : this is the only photo taken during the chase and the police ranking appears here, after this photo, monke [cop] crashes and the leadership passes to me
Like the suspect doing a lot of fake moves if you pass me it could be a massive lose to both of us that's why I am blooking u from passing me in the most of curves as also basicly u are not following the rule of cop 1 cop 2
(2024-03-11 17:55)laurynas683 Wrote: [ -> ]Like the suspect doing a lot of fake moves if you pass me it could be a massive lose to both of us that's why I am blooking u from passing me in the most of curves as also basicly u are not following the rule of cop 1 cop 2
You're trying to leave me behind, even though I'm leading the chase. You're deliberately blocking me.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Dejavu already spoke with you about this in-game. I also quoted some text from the police guide and put it into the chat for you.

Dejavu is COP 1 (closest to the suspect) and is the COP who should be performing the maneuvers, it is very distracting and also can be quite risky when COP 2 is trying to force his way to the front when there isn't even any time or space to do it.

I shall requote the police guide again below:

Police Guide Wrote:Whilst in a chase, the closest cop to the suspect is commonly known as "Cop 1". Cop 1 is the cop which should inform the other units in the chase about the movements of the driver. Using the !x <chat> is a valuable tool to inform only the cops in the chase where the suspect is going. Cop 1 is generally the only cop who may come into contact with the suspect. You may only overtake another cop within the chase under safe conditions, emergency situations and/or when instructed by the cop you wish to overtake. Cop 2 is the cop behind cop 1, and so on. The number can change at any time, depending on the cop's position relative to the suspect. Whilst the numbers are barely referred to nowadays, you must still only pass other cops in the conditions previously stated.

Below is an example of a pass you were trying to make at over 100mph/160kph with barely any space to fit in:

[Image: 9xCDY43.png]

There were not really any valid reasons to be pushing Dejavu out of his position in this replay. You will be given a warning to improve conduct in chases - no action taken against Dejavu.

Edit: No rules broken by ivorenzo

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's