[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Paranormal activity (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:sakopl1

Their LFS Username(s):Tomc3z
Their In-game Nickname(s):Tomc3z

Incident Information

Date of Incident:12-03-2024
Time of Incident:00:00

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
On the video I posted on streamable service you can see, that I got pushed from behind what caused me to lose control and make a bit of carnage. I just bought a shifter and I panicked a bit.

5:30 - On the MPR file you can see, that he is pushing me from behind while I was adjusting my shifter position, because it slipped on my desk.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://streamable.com/74gnmh, https://www.mediafire.com/file/z21o5u536...q.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi Sako,

This report barely, and I mean barely meets the threshold for a reportable incident. Let me copy what is said in the User Reporting Information thread so you can read it again.

SUBMITTING A USER REPORT

Before you post a user report, we ask that you read the following information.

YOU SHOULD NOT FORUM REPORT WHEN:
  • The user broke a one-off minor rule which didn't hinder anyone's gameplay,
  • The user was polite and stopped when notified about the rule (provided the original rule-break wasn't too severe).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

YOU SHOULD FORUM REPORT WHEN:
  • The user broke a very serious rule (e.g. continuous intentional ramming, being racist/very abusive, using hacks) and any other time when the user ruins - or has the potential of ruining - the gameplay of others,
  • The user became rude or simply did not care upon being told that they were breaking the rules.
These lists may not necessarily include every scenario.

You did not confront Tom after the incident. You simply said 'I'm reporting you on forum'. This is not helpful, as you had a great opportunity to ask for an apology, ask why they did the move etc.

You did not do this. It appears you purposefully slowed down when Tom had beeped his horn at you, which led to him pushing you slightly.

I don't think it's acceptable that you were pushed out of the way. I do however, think it is unacceptable that you came straight to the forum to report this, when you had:
  • An admin online
  • A chance to speak to the offender

I will offer a light warning to Tom for pushing another user because they want to pass. Next time, attempt to talk to the other user before reporting.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's