[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Robert (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Psykoze

Their LFS Username(s):firatrobert_07
Their In-game Nickname(s):[COP] ROBERT_

Incident Information

Date of Incident:16 March 2024
Time of Incident: 03h33 French time

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):(timestamp: 35:43:00) We was drifting with a friend and the COP notice us and decided to brake checking in front of us causing an accident, then he started a chase and blame me for causing it. After the chase, we talk and he admitted "he brake" but it still was not his fault.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/e5ithzyhz9a3ocj/report_Robert%255Esfiratrobert_07.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Thanks for the report.

Whilst it is not advisable to brake check, the cop slowed by approximately 17-18mph, in a 100mph limit from 100mph to around 81-83mph at the time of collision. He was absolutely right to blame you for the crash, as in simulated and real driving environments, the person who hits from behind is almost always at fault - this is the case here. If you had not been drifting and speeding, this incident may not have happened. If the cop had slammed on their brakes (which they didn't) and slowed by 40-50mph, I would then have an issues. They may have slowed during the corner or to let you overtake - there are lots of reasons. He was correct to blame and fine you for the incident.

I would suggest apologising next time when you cause a crash.

Thank you for your report and good morning.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's