[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - Lituvis3001 (Report Archived by Dodo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: Adwin

Their LFS Username(s):Lituvis3001
Their In-game Nickname(s):[MED] Lituvis3001

Incident Information

Date of Incident:20/3/2024
Time of Incident:12:30am

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps)

: 31:23: ramming into me ( Driver Door side) and failed to say sorry
:33:34 After he flipped and crashed his/her car, I went up via local to ask do you wanna say sorry for your action ( ramming as mentioned on 31:23 ) his reply was "You problem"

: 34:27 I asked again for the 2nd time "Last chance do you wanna say sorry before I got to make a report " his reply was: ramming in a chase hmm, I don't have to say sorry"

also adding the fact that he did run from me while he was rping as a med ( not too sure if that breaks any rules)

Thanks for viewing

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot : Link(s): https://www.mediafire.com/file/mmrxrm7eu...w.mpr/file
Video 1: https://youtu.be/MN7mSLjzvC0
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello, I have reviewed your report.

[Image: oKpdbk4.png]

After consulting other members of the admin team and the rulebook, I don't find any rulebreaks on the mentioned timestamps. The "ram" mentioned here was a slight nudge to move your car to open his way to an U-turn. It caused no damage and that's it.

Quote:also adding the fact that he did run from me while he was rping as a med ( not too sure if that breaks any rules)

If we take a look at the rulebook, it says the following:

11.2.a They (MED) are strongly encouraged to follow road laws, however this will not be enforced as strictly as for cops.
11.2.b If they fail to, they can be chased and fined by cops.

However, Lituvis3001 frequently spoke Lithuanian in main chat and also used swear words in his messages. For this, He will be fined 1000€ for swearing in a foreign language.

Thank you for your report and patience.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's