[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + report - enes_uzun (Report Archived by Dale)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS Username(s): Enes_Uzun
Their In-game Nickname(s): chezborgir

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 20 march 2024
Time of Incident: 1:40am GMT+3 (approximately)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
I was engaged in a pursuit with my suspect [6s] vilix, during this chase, my encounter with the user involved in the report was the following:

2:48 - First instance crashing me on the highway at highspeed. This is where he blamed me for it and refused to apolgize.

3:03 - Second instance overtaking my chase then following my suspect placing himself between us, despite !move commands.

I must admit, on the first encounter, my response was not the best since I could not really type while chasing. However, it was the outcome of the approach of the user involved. I expected an apology, but it was not given. I explained clearly that he should look for sirens and apologize.. and I even said "please"

In the end, i tried to speak to the user involved, he refused to respond in the beginning, i tried to approach him in a cool manner just to end it and call it a day, but his attitude was not the best. Infact, he told me to "shut up" twice and instructed me to report him on the forums. It seems he does not respect the rules, nor other players, despite approaching him in a respectful manner, several times.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/u2e6wi66z...r.mpr/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hello,

I have reviewed this report, It took me some time with the time stamps, in future please layout the times as HH:MMConfusedS as the way you did it 2:48, i was thinking it was at 2minute 48 mark.

Anyway, The first instance he was coming round HW 1 and you were entering road, this could of been avoided, as there would of been Sirens showing on screen, so Enes_Uzun should have braked/ swerved at the least.

second instance, he did slow then decided to overtake. which ended up putting him between both you and suspect, you were a lot slower at this point with a large gap. but this is still no excuse.

As such i have given Enes_Uzun a Warning.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's