[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + dmrzn report (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:tugracihank

Their LFS Username(s):dmrzn
Their In-game Nickname(s):dmrzn

Incident Information

Date of Incident:24.03.2024
Time of Incident:17.01

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):Even though the criminal hit me and I tried to turn around and leave, he hits me. The police named dmrzn fine me 200 € for causing the accident, I am filing a complaint. 30.57 minutes on mpr

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://drive.google.com/file/d/18GpnTrvxfdFDUJDDN-ITglrpejTBe-ec/view?usp=sharing
When we watch the video you posted, at "0.25" seconds, you come backwards and hit "Npoh" and then I start chasing you.
The reason I cut you 200 is because you're going ww on the oval and you hit npoh.

Let's get to the real conversation;

Why didn't you throw the mpr, because you were afraid of what he did or because of something else?

31,23 ; you follow chase in the timestamp and you overtake chase

40,18 ; This time you started to follow Ghutra's chase and you made Ghutra crash,

40,25 ; you come up to panda and ram him and panda's car flips over.

41,33 ; You're ramming sako

41,43 ; You cross the bridge and keep going ww on the oval.

43,31 ; when you're in the chase, you jump off the bridge

You didn't post the mpr link, I'll post it too ;
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mu0rn8D...sp=sharing
dmrzn
I hit the panda because I couldn't stand on the grass and you give me the penalty minutes later, do you have the right to do this?
You didn't have to hit the panda there, you could have gone to the other left.
dmrzn
Ghutra comes to the pits after the chase is over and crashes me?
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Regarding your report, no rules were broken, nor were you fined unfairly. You failed to yield to a chase while driving in the wrong direction and collided with said chase. For this, you were fined 200 euros for causing an accident, which is fair and isn't the highest fine you could have received.

As you've likely noticed, dmrzn added further evidence to this report by a replay and relevant timestamps, which I have also gone through, and there are several interesting incidents

Now, since you've chosen to compose a report out of sheer pettiness without any form for reflection on your own actions, I'm going to veer out on a limb here and make the assumption that you would likely refute, if even acknowledge, your own wrongdoings. Due to that, I've compiled a little video for your viewing pleasure. Click to view.

A few things are irrefutable:
  1. You overtook not one, but two chases, which is against the server rules.
  2. You caused a significant accident by hitting the cop and suspect, after which the cop started chasing you.
  3. You failed to apologize.
  4. Your lag caused the cop to flip over, which you used to your advantage, which is bad sportsmanship.
  5. You hit another cop head on by driving the wrong way, which is against the server rules.
  6. You failed to apologize, again.
  7. You drove the wrong way on the autobahn, which is against the server rules.
  8. You jumped the autobahn bridge. This may not have been on purpose, but you yet again used this to gain an advantage, which, you guessed it, is against the server rules.

36 days ago, you served a 7 day ban for ramming. When people are banned, it is expected that they educate themselves on the server ruleset, so that they become better community members. With you, this is clearly not the case.

What is your excuse?
I'll take that as a no.

Conclusion

Dmrzn did nothing wrong and will receive no penalty.
Panda will receive a warning for interfering with a chase.
You will be banned for 14 days for the reasons listed in the reply above.

If you do not intend on reading, understanding and adhering to the server rules, don't come back.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's