[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Wrong way in chase Higway - hypergangx (Report Archived by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved
Your LFS Username: Mehmetgulec
Their In-game Nickname: nguxjpn[COP]

Their LFS Username(s): hypergangx
Their In-game Nickname(s): *Kalender

Incident Information
Date of Incident: 28nd March, 2024
Time of Incident: 00:30am GMT+3 (approx)

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):The calendar is running away from me this took about 35min.
He is applying ram to my car.
He goes in the opposite direction because he realizes that he can't escape.
i'm warning him.
He continues to drive from the opposite direction.

Just watch the last 5 minutes of the mpr to see what happened.

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Saqn6cJ7QA0lV2LNVqplrTwgSA7I7P_R/view?usp=sharing
I wanted to go to my friend again and I didn't go in the opposite direction again so as not to endanger people. He threatened me because I'm going to complain. When I was going to the police friend, my computer was out of charge and the game was turned off.
(2024-03-27 22:06)hypergangx Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to go to my friend again and I didn't go in the opposite direction again so as not to endanger people. He threatened me because I'm going to complain. When I was going to the police friend, my computer was out of charge and the game was turned off.

did I threaten? , did I tell you that what you were doing was forbidden and that I would report it if you continued? Your defense made no sense, and since no one but you would have used the bridge in the opposite direction, you would not have put him in danger when you used the reverse gear and moved.
I would have expected you to apologize and the problem would have gone away.
i've seen many users like you today and I think you are doing it intentionally now.
chat photo: https://hizliresim.com/dz6nhs3
I told my friend to wait and wrote "wait there" but my battery ran out and my laptop shut down.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hypergangx, you wanting to get to your friend quicker doesn't change anything. It's a server rule that you broke.

At this point, you've received six warnings for your behavior on the server, and while the offense in itself is minor, the fact that you continue to break the rules despite said warnings, leads me to believe that a seventh won't do much good. Due to that, a 3 day ban will be issued.

Please use this time to educate yourself on the server rules and act accordingly.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's