[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Wrongly causing a motorcycle accident but not apologizing (Report Archived by Luke™)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s): Yais
Their In-game Nickname(s): Yağız

Date of Incident: 07/04/2024
Time of Incident: 12.43

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):44.59.96 I turn left on my motorcycle and turn left. User enters wrong lane at 45.00.31. Reached me 01/45/07. and he doesn't apologize. If the user was going straight, he should have used the right lane, not the left lane. If he was going to use the excuse that I was in the right and left lanes, my side was empty. The user is using the wrong lane to go straight.

Replay/Screenshot Links:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/z5t3xap9e...z.mpr/file
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

The user reporting format was updated a few hours before you submitted this thread. Please amend your thread.
This thread is now classed as 'Inactive' and will be archived if you do not reply soon. At the admin's discretion, you have around 3 days to respond.

From the description of your report and the fact you have not updated your thread, I believe this report is probably quite trivial. That said, you have another 3 days to make the necessary amendment before this is archived.
CAUSING AN ACCIDENT BUT NOT APOLOGIZING

Your LFS Username:Sirac.54_

Their LFS Username(s): Yais
Their In-game Nickname(s)Yağız

Incident Information

[b]Date of Incident: 07/04/2024
[b]Time of Incident: 12.43 UTC+3

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):44.59.96 I turn left on my motorcycle and turn left. User enters wrong lane at 45.00.31. Reached me 01/45/07. and he doesn't apologize. If the user was going straight, he should have used the right lane, not the left lane. If he was going to use the excuse that I was in the right and left lanes, my side was empty. The user is using the wrong lane to go straight.

Description of your conversation with this user(s) about their conduct, including their reaction to your messages: I tried to talk to him but he didn't apologize and said I was wrong

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):https://www.mediafire.com/file/z5t3xap9e...z.mpr/file

Confirmation

Do you confirm that your User Report meets all standards outlined in the [url=https://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1]User Report Information thread?: YES
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Good morning,

The other user is correct, you were in the wrong. You crossed the solid white line, trying to turn left from the right hand lane, which is designated for straight ahead only. You are in the wrong, I think the screenshots speak for themselves. Please conduct proper observations (look) when turning, especially when you are a vulnerable road user on a bike.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-04-14-143430.png]
upload foto online

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's