[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Sticky !laser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't like this new laser at all. I want to laser other speeding cars but it sticks to a car and I can't laser the real speeders. I want a new command like !resetlaser or !newlaser.
I haven't gotten any problems so far.
(2012-07-13 23:27)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't gotten any problems so far.

+1

Works fine...
If there is a group of cars it can be annoying, maybe just an option to turn it off like !stickylaseron !stickylaseroff
Worked for me. Yet to have had a problem with it. But I can see the issue, small price to pay IMO.
Actually we were having huge problems while doing a 2 cop laser/chase operation. One cop would just be lasering, while parked up, so he could only laser one person, even if 10 cars came by at once, because once you laser it locks for 5 seconds. This was quite problematic, and the sticky laser is only really helpful in one scenario, when you're driving at speed and have multiple cars passing at once, who get in the way of chasing the speeder you clocked. Perhaps if you've never copped in groups like in my example, it isn't too big of an issue, but this kind of kills the ability to just laser, as you can be lasering without the intention of actually initiating the chase yourself.
I can see why it would be an issue in 2 cop laser/chase situations but we're working on a solution whereby you can choose which laser you wish to operate.
Any updates?
I actually had a problem with it lately.
Would be indeed better to either remove it again, or have an option to disable it.
(2012-07-18 19:24)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]have an option to disable it.

That would be awesome.
Reference URL's