[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training Sanchez
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ASR Sanchez
Nickname: Sanchez
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): Well, i was offline for about 2 years, before that i was cruising a lot on TC Servers, maybe some guys from GLOW and DB remember me. Now i'm online again, thanks to my new job, which let me play nearly every day, from 14 to 23 GMT time. I speak hungarian, romanian, and a bit of english. I made this apply just to exercise, because how i've said, i wasn't copping since 2010.
Best regards!
Your written exam code has been sent to your training forum inbox! »Click me«
Please enter the code »here«.
Ensure you have no gaps before or after the code when entering the code.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Congratulations! You have passed the written exam with 13/13 and are now eligible for Basic Training. I've got this message after finishing the test.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
You have Passed the written exam with 13/13

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Unfinished

Date: July 18th

Lead Trainer: KaraK [T]

Continue from: Basic Car Controlling part 3 (not finished yet)

Notes: I had to go for dinner. We'll continue the training in 30-45 minutes.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
I'm patiant, but just a question: When can i know the training results? Smile Cheers!
There is a new policy that trainers have to adhere to which is basically double checking the result, it shouldn't be too long now. When the result is finalised, KaraK will post it here.
Understand. Thanks for quick reply.
Training Information:

Took place on: July 18th

Trainer(s) Present: KaraK [T]

Lead Trainer: KaraK [T]

Good Points: /

Improvements: Car control, force used on the suspect.

Notes: You were ramming me during the final chase, and no calculated maneuvers were performed. When you tried to, you missed me. Your car control was poor, and you were burning your clutch and wearing your tyres.
Practice on the servers.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's