[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Steam Summersale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a bit late, but I thought I'd inform you guys.
Lot of great games going for 25%, 50% of their original prize, and some even at 10%!

Start buying I'd say.
I got GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City 75% off, and I got Just Cause 2 40% off, along with all the DLC.
If I'm lucky, i just ask a friend to gift me a 3 dollar game. Tongue
(2012-07-19 02:11)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]I got GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City 75% off, and I got Just Cause 2 40% off, along with all the DLC.

I got the GTA complete pack - it was somehow cheaper than the IV and EfLC only pack - all GTA games for £5 Biggrin.
(2012-07-21 15:28)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19 02:11)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]I got GTA IV and Episodes from Liberty City 75% off, and I got Just Cause 2 40% off, along with all the DLC.

I got the GTA complete pack - it was somehow cheaper than the IV and EfLC only pack - all GTA games for £5 Biggrin.

I hate you all. I bought the gta pack before the sales and it was like £21 ;///////////////////////////////

NOT AMUSED
"Bez is not amused."
Got it last year for £3.79 Smile
got me the Batman package and Assasing Creed Relevations

My curent library:
[Image: Image1.jpg]
Here's my two accounts gamez
Wish I could buy more games, but I gotta save money for my PC upgrade Sad
Im gonna buy one of the steam cards from the store to get a game. Smile
Mine's too big to screenie

[Image: SteamLibrary.png]
I'll have to show you my 100 games tomorrow Biggrin
Street what size is that library?
I have 70 Laugh
Sorry, meant in GB Tongue
Didn't get anything in the summer sale, but heck, if people are showing their games-list, I'm in. And, by the way; couldn't Valve get a bigger bar to zoom out?

[Image: 500c351d36d8f-Screenie.png]
[Image: steamfolder.png]

Right click, view image.

Fixed your broke-ass image. Lrn2imageshack Tongue ~Elmo
[Image: Steamgames.jpg]

256GB installed, probably over 100GB not installed
(2012-07-22 17:27)Street Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed your broke-ass image. Lrn2imageshack Tongue ~Elmo

Much appreciated Elmo. Guess someone has to look after lil Street Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's