[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Unban Request Denied by Stunna)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:darksidin

- Time & Date of Incident: -

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:Well its my veryvery old user. My friend played there . When i tryed to get in now its saying Banned, i looked banlist and there i was Permamently banned. When i asked from my friend , why I am banned ? He said: Well i had laggy mouse and i was ramming objects because it.
-Chill.
You were banned because you Threatened an admin who is not a TC anymore. I will forward this issue to the leaders who will decide what will happen.

Please have some patience.
A couple of questions: Who is this "friend"? and does he have his own LFS account?
No he dont have his own account .
Wub says : õõõh, mul on aint mingi sitane juustuhiir ja sellel ka tp nii madal et lfsi mängides peab 3 minutit keerama ja siis kui keeratud saab siis olen juba kicki saand halvasti sõitmise eest
--------------------------------Translate----------------------------------------------------------
Wub says : aah , i only have Shi'ty cheesemouse and this have tp too low , if i play LFS i need to turn 3 min and if you got turned i already got kick for dangerous driving
BumpityBump.
Up .
It's still being discussed, have patience please
Thread being archived. Remember follow the server rules AT all times.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's