[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto Five Announcement!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nice..
Sweet Biggrin
Sweet! thanks for info, can't wait see the trailer!
This news just made my pants tight
Hopefully it comes out soon!
(2011-10-25 13:32)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]This news just made my pants tight

^that

what are you guys thoughts.
the "V" looks like its been taken from a dollar note. Washington D.C. or another eastern / middle american city (apart from NY of course). lets just hope they bring back the countryside Thumbup
My Guess is Washington since it's the thing you can most associate with the note, I really can't wait to see the trailer, and I guess I'm gonna need a new computer Sad
well my hopes are that it will run the same engine as GTA IV did - maybe with minor enhancements. so chances are that if could run GTA IV you may be able to run GTA V - finger crossed.
Got a new computer, seems to run everything great (except for GTA:IV IRONICALLY, nah. It's a known game bug, even on low resolution it's laggy as hell. Can run any other games on high Confused) Hopefully it runs GTA V reasonably.
I hope that they implent everything from San Andreas back in... Quads, police bikes, flamethrowers, tuning shops Tongue trucks with lorries! jetpack,...
(2011-10-25 14:40)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that they implent everything from San Andreas back in... Quads, police bikes, flamethrowers, tuning shops Tongue trucks with lorries! jetpack,...

That'd be awesome Biggrin
(2011-10-25 14:40)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that they implent everything from San Andreas back in... Quads, police bikes, flamethrowers, tuning shops Tongue trucks with lorries! jetpack,...

Yeah that would be good, but I guess they won't. /
(2011-10-25 13:34)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully it comes out soon!

I don't hope that it comes out soon. Because, the more time they spend on it, the better it might be (I hope they've learned their lesson from GTA IV. Doubt it though)
Hopefully the PC version isnt so buggy, taking a walk through an insect infested greenhouse would be less buggy. See what I did there ?

Anyway, I really do hope this doesnt flop like GTA IV did on the PC. I wonder if this will follow in the footsteps of Saints Row The Third ?
Why was the PC version such a flop?
massive hardware requirements and buggy as a greenhouse - i did i t too Tongue

i cant make vanilla GTA IV safe my graphics settings, i have to reset it upon every start. surprisingly they have been safed to episodes from liberty city, which i installed afer playing gta 4. just as an example.
This release seems a bit too rushed. Wouldn't be surprised if there using the same game-engine as gta iv and if that's the case, I'm already over it.
To be fair, the engine for GTA IV is pretty much spot on.
Can't wait. I think the city will be Vice City (dollar sign)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's