[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: PS3 Gamepad on PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello i have a problem...

When i connect a PS3 GAME PAD , I own , it says.

Unknown Device. I tried uninstalling the drivers, installing them again , rebooting pc. The only thing i noticed is that the GAME PAD works in ''safe mode'' but not in normal mode.

Any solutions please?Sad

Greetz, Frozen
No experience using that, but google gave this: http://www.gamefront.com/how-to-use-a-ps...r-on-a-pc/

In future, get xbox pad, works instantly with no further twatting about required.
Did you try running the installer/application as administrator (right click, run as administrator). Some things don't work unless you do that.
Yes i did , aswell @Nipper, no programs needed , it's not a official PS3 Game Pad.

It haves already the drivers and everything , when i bought it everything was going good until yesterday.

Aswell , why works in safe mode and in normal mode not?
So it's like a DS3 pad for PC then as opposed to a true PS3 DS3?

If you could link me your exact controller I may find something. Smile
http://www.google.es/imgres?q=GAMEPAD+BI...=109&ty=56

One like that , just another ''color design''. It's not from ''SONY'' , It's from ''BIG BEN INTERACTIVE COMPANY.''
(2012-07-21 13:07)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]It haves already the drivers and everything , when i bought it everything was going good until yesterday.

Aswell , why works in safe mode and in normal mode not?

Sounds like a broken driver or something else interfering with it.

Ed: Either that, or the controller itself is broken. Can you test it on a different PC?
Hi Elmo Thanks For The Reply.

I tested on my Other PC , And the same issue.

Just working on PS3.

Anything else what i can do?Sad
forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3917&pid=41685#pid41685

Try this it's working for me.
Again not working... Worked this morning , not anymore lol...
''Sorry for bump post''.

Problem solved , it was internal game pad fault.

Bought new one and working. Thanks everyone who helped.

Appreciate it. Frozen
ok.....

The program I linked you to is for the official Sony dualshock 3 or the sixaxis, not tested for anything else afaik.
Reference URL's