[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Window DDS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you can see on NVK's picture, he has stickers on his windows. How do you do that? Confused1 [Image: enb2012_7_19_16_46_5.jpg]

Also, how do you get the helmet? Cursing
U cant ask this on this forum btw ...
Scared
Then why do people post screenies of them? Confused1
LFSDrift Forum Wrote:I've been testing it and it does work online too so no getting kicked when entering etc (Does include a vob mod to install for the new DDS files to work/load).

Regardless of the replies saying it's okay, I would strongly suggest that this isn't allowed. Even if it doesn't visibly change the shape of the car, you are essentially modifying the VOB which is forbidden regardless.
Ok. Sad

Will use it on my other LFS then..
I'm not saying that its ok im just saying its a mod but also not a mod Smile
(2012-07-21 15:08)Speed Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not saying that its ok im just saying its a mod but also not a mod Smile

I was talking about the other forum, not this one. Smile
well its not a mod? its changing a dds file not vob so why woul dit be claased as a mod?, we all change the track textures which are dds so which means we all mod are ''vob'', this is a dds mod will not affect anyone, so it should be fine
You add a .dds, which then interacts with your .vob file. So it's changing your .vob.

I asked it on the LFSForums yesterday.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p...ost1729486
(2012-07-22 21:40)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]You add a .dds, which then interacts with your .vob file. So it's changing your .vob.

By that explanation, car skins would be changing your .vob.. Laugh

The window addon however, requires you to change your .vob file to another which has texture placement on the windows. It doesn't change the model itself but it changes the mapping of textures.
(2012-07-22 22:09)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-22 21:40)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]You add a .dds, which then interacts with your .vob file. So it's changing your .vob.

By that explanation, car skins would be changing your .vob.. Laugh

Whatever Tongue
I read an explanation somewhere, and this was what I remembered lol.
Reference URL's