[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New video :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey TC Forum.

I don't know where to put a video, so is just going to be in Multimedia.

I made a new video, hope you will enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKlY0l8uZ6w&feature=plcp

Sorry for my bad english Smile

~Colaminus
Offtopic: You should definety use Analog Smooth ingame under misc turn it all the way up will feel much better Smile

Ontopic: Nice video Biggrin

Most of us post ours here; http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...ht=Onboard

Check it out Smile

Welcome to the forums btw Biggrin

~Bez
I enjoyed it so much lmao..
Gearbox - sukz...
Engine sound - sukz
Camera - lmao xD
Driving etc - ...
I'm happy that I turned it off after 90sec...

Watch a few good videos and answer yourself is that was a good idea to post yours one here Wink
Thanks for the advice Bez.

Thanks for reply Smile
(2012-07-21 20:00)porez Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoyed it so much lmao..
Gearbox - sukz...
Engine sound - sukz
Camera - lmao xD
Driving etc - ...

Watch a few good videos and answer yourself is that was a good idea to post yours one here Wink

That's not very nice porez... Really..
(2012-07-21 20:31)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-21 20:00)porez Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoyed it so much lmao..
Gearbox - sukz...
Engine sound - sukz
Camera - lmao xD
Driving etc - ...

That's not very nice porez... Really..

why?
I can't say what I think about it?
It's public forum so I feel free to express my opinion...

(2012-07-21 16:44)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Ontopic: Nice video Biggrin

I think that was a sarcasm too Wink
Yours videos are much better for example Thumbup1
Not bad, but did you actually drive in that view? Why? Laugh
(2012-07-21 20:31)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-21 20:00)porez Wrote: [ -> ]That's not very nice porez... Really..

why?
I can't say what I think about it?
It's public forum so I feel free to express my opinion...

(2012-07-21 16:44)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Ontopic: Nice video Biggrin

I think that was a sarcasm too Wink
Yours videos are much better for example Thumbup1

There's no need to go crippling a member of the community just because they are new to doing videos. How would you like it if someone came along saying crap like that about something you put time into?

I wasn't being sarcastic at all with my comment. I was being supportive. Everyone has to start somewhere some time.

You can't compare my videos to someone's who's just started making them..

If you have nothing good to say, then don't post on the thread simple as..
(2012-07-21 20:44)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]If you have nothing good to say, then don't post on the thread simple as..

ThumbupThumbup great reasoning...
Have you ever heard about constructive criticism?

Sometimes it's better when you hear opinion straight in the eye, than saying people "yeaaaa that's nice video" when in reality it is not...
That's all I got to say in this topic. Thumbup1
(2012-07-21 20:58)porez Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-21 20:44)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]If you have nothing good to say, then don't post on the thread simple as..

Sometimes it's better when you hear opinion straight in the eye, than saying people "yeaaaa that's nice video" when in reality it is not...

Saying everything sukz isn't constructive Laugh
(2012-07-21 20:59)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-21 20:58)porez Wrote: [ -> ]

Saying everything sukz isn't constructive Laugh

+1
I'll repeat.
imho saying that this video is really weak is better than saying people "yeaaaa that's nice video" when in reality it is not...
I gave him advice what he should do:
(2012-07-21 20:00)porez Wrote: [ -> ]Watch a few good videos
so...
EOT.
(2012-07-21 20:59)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]Saying everything sukz isn't constructive Laugh

+1 Constructive criticism would involve how to make it better next time. Oh, and nice video.

EDIT: Watch a few good videos isn't really amazing advice that won't really improve his videos. I find it sad that you think saying his video sucks and that he can watch other videos is going to make his videos better. It's not. Give him real advice if you could be arsed. What didn't you like with his video AND how could he improve it?
I just couldnt stand the engine sound man do you drive with that or just for the video?
The camera view was just for the video Biggrin
It was a decent video. Smile Dont listen to what people like Porez tell you, as they really dont have anything else to say than "it sucks" and "lmao".
Nice video Smile
Good video Colaminus. I also use an xbox 360 controller when I can't use my g27.

Next time I suggest using an external view of the car from the rear (GTA style) or a hood/inside view. ;0

Off-Topic (Click to View)
Yes indeed nice video.

You could've changed the camera some times.

Driving/watching all the time at tyre camera is a bit boring , cause we can see only just a part of the road , in this case the right side.

Still nice work , Greetz , Frozen.
Cola - Thanks Biggrin

Kenwood - I will try that text time Tongue

Frozen - It was just a video test, should just see it on a video. So next time i will change the camera view Smile
Reference URL's