[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: WhatPulse!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This software tracks your mouse clicks, mouse movements and key presses throughout your day - It's pretty neat!

That is quite interesting. Im gonna try some of these things Smile
I really shouldn't get this because it's going to tell me what I don't want to know. Oh well, just installed it. Tongue
I want it, but I don't trust it either lol.
Installed and ready to get my stats.
1500-3000 clicks a day... I guess I didn't get the memo. I've had this for just about 5 hours and I have 2500 clicks. Sad
You don't have to worry about a thing with Whatpulse. I've been using it ever since 2009, and its still working pretty fine.

I'm already in a team, so I won't be able to support TC with my clicks/keys.
I have had this installed for some time but I've had it off my autostart list and so I haven't used it for a while. I put it back today (about 5 hours ago) and have 11,250 key inputs and 5,964 clicks.
Voluntarily installing a keylogger? Not as long there is measurable brain activity in my head lol Wink
I just figured out that my strobes program has been giving me thousands of keystrokes... as I have 220,000 keys in under a day... oh well. Sad
(2012-07-22 17:47)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Voluntarily installing a keylogger? Not as long there is measurable brain activity in my head lol Wink

This. Laugh
Reference URL's