[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report Liam (Archived by Nammi)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: LaHaine

- Their LFS Username(s): vortex_liam
- Their LFS Nickname(s): -TRRt-Liam[COP]

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1HK6LFLS
- Replay Timestamps: 06:54 - End of Replay

- Reason for report: Abusing his cop rights

I was ambulance (MED) and saw a crash on the highway. I was going to stop there and drive back to show the traffic that the left side of the highway is blocked of a crash. The Medic is there, for saving the crash-scene. After that I drove to the crashs near and wanted to help. The cop -TRRt-Liam[COP] said that I have to pull over. There was no reason. He just told me that I am a normal civilian. Thats right, but I have to help as medic when there is a crash. He meant that I was wrongsiding. I didn't do wrongsiding? Where and why should I do? I know the server-rules, that it isn't allowed. We was driving to the old pit and then I stopped there again. Now he was going to give me a fine with 100€ for wrongsiding (not on replay, but maybe in logs to see). I think, he was not right and have to learn to be a better cop. When I was not allowed to stop, please tell me and I am sorry for that report.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

The first thing you mentioned right is that you are a normal civilian. therefor you have no special rights at all. You also have no special towing priorities or the right to tell people to move.

Secondly you DID drive on the wrong side of the road. even if you are reversing you still travelled a long distance against the direction of traffic in that lane and even with your flashing lights that is way to dangerous. since you even hit someone while reversing liam has every right to pull you over and fine you for dangerous driving / wrongsiding and the amount of money fined seemes justified.
maybe he shouldnt have told you to stop on the AB. sadly you had been told of by thomas allthough you did what the cop said. but that is not enough to take any actions against liam.

and to be clear here:
you actually did brake rule 8.1.1 stating that you are not allowed to go wrongside on the autobahn. only because you tried to help (if not in a very good way - screaming at people to move when blocking them etc) and you dont have any markers for that on your record i will not prosecute you in any way for braking that rule.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's