[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: London 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Norway actually earned quite alot during and after the 94 Winter Olympics in Lillehammer.
Hope your right there Brad. To answer the question of who would have predicted the recession, you make a fair point, and I know I don't stand on strong feet when saying iirc, but there was in fact someone who did predict it (if i can remember the name, i'll add it here), much like the way people predict the end of the world etc, but in that respect I can understand your pointWink
There probably were people who saw the outrageous risks the banks were taking, but they were not in a position to highlight it to the world/people did not take notice.

I just hope London 2012 is a big success now - it has started excellently, we will see how it continues! I do find myself glued to the screen, especially with all the red-button coverage. I was flicking between Beach Volleyball, Swimming and Badminton this morning Smile
Really enjoying the olympics so far. Havent watched much today, but really like the fact the red button allows you to watch whatever you like. Watched a bit of Womens Volleyball and the cycling this morning its all rather good.

Still cant beat Motorsport though Tongue 4x4 event today and a tarmac rally tomorrow. Perfect weekend. Tongue
TBH the olympic games starts realy with track& field event. Now is the time to watch sports what I useuly never watch Tongue.
Awesome photos.
I'm wondering what your answers would be to this question:
Should football, cycling (road), tennis and speedwalking really be Olympic sports?
Speedwalking shouldn't lol. Tongue
As today the olympics is over for this time this is the final medal chart:

http://www.london2012.com/medals/medal-count/

Closing ceremony is looking good Smile
Thank you London for a great Olympics Smile
[Image: yorkshire-olympic-medal-table-090812.jpg]

Yay for Yorkshire
Canada is ranked 36th due to the gold medal rankings. In total medal count we are really 13th lmao. Only 1 gold for us. Sad
At least we know the real reason for the budget cuts eh? Wink
(2012-08-12 20:47)Vee Wrote: [ -> ]Yay for Yorkshire

Yay for Hungary. Smile
Yay for USA. Ohmy
Yay for the Netherlands Biggrin
Epkeeeeee Heart

Too bad the Olympics are over now Sad
Yay for Belgium!

oh wait...
(2012-08-12 21:15)Hexta Wrote: [ -> ]At least we know the real reason for the budget cuts eh? Wink

Haha, yea and the rest. Been looking for a total cost of it all, but still havn't found one...yet.
After watching the closing ceremony I'm starting to think that Jessie J is the most important British singer of all time...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's