[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Blops 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sooo... November 13th 2012, Black Ops 2 will be released.

I'm sure most of you seen the trailer with the horses, and were like ''wtf?''.
They've released both Single Player and Multiplayer reveal trailers a while ago.
Looks interesting.

You can see Treyarch did their best to do something different, which is good.
So what do you think of it?
No.
[Image: Meme-no.jpg]
[Image: blogger-image-282269519.jpg]
Good job Treyarch. Blind fans and people Activision have greased may be singing your praises but I dont forget that easily, especially after the crap you pulled with Black Ops.

The create-a-class sounds alright but after Black Ops and MW3. Im seriously thinking of sticking with MW2 Closedeyes
Looks like they have tried to copy the new Ghost Recon...
[Image: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg]
Meh, most certainly not shelling $60 on it.

I saw the trailer before, stuff looks a bit different, but still keeps the weak multiplayer experience.
Definitely worth the money. I'm not some fanboy, I have bought and hated most Call of Duty games, this one is way above and beyond! It's fun, the gamestyle is different, how you create classes is totally different (you can ditch equipment and perks for attachments or vise versa). They added all sorts of new sights, grips, stocks, camo, custom emblems unlocked similar to titles and callsigns but you can use them to design your playercard). Wayyyyyyyyyyy better than BF3. Almost to the millionth degree. Plus until Christmas it will be fun because the little whiney rates won't get their presents yet! Plus it won't pit you against experts, the new system plays you only against other players of the same level!
Watching the trailer makes me want to play BF3 even more now, nothing has really changed by the looks of it, just a new skin over the top and some extra aids.

I used to love cod, now the closest thing to cod I'll play is CQ.
I'm not gonna buy it.. I had MW2 which was pretty nice when it actually worked, then Black Ops which sucked, then MW3 which sucked (All the previous three are exact the same, only thing changed is the weapons), not gonna buy this one... I'm happy with BF3.
I hate bf3. I shoot and collect weapons in real life, and the shot patterns/range/ consistency of the weapons in BF3 is farther off than cod amazingly. Quake III almost seems better... The flight controls on a console were just god awful. Microsoft flight sim 1 was better... The whole blowing up buildings thing didn't work well, tank power and ammo was never balanced, graphics sucked major you know what. Even high res on a pc is childish. Had one of the highest auto-aim assist default I have ever seen. And you can only use it on one account per game copy like a pc game. Biggest flop for gaming in the past 20 years. Electronic arts is building games to suit 5 year olds instead of intense gamers like they used to.

Black ops two reinvented the whole cod game, maps are much more open(like how you can enter buildings not many buildings are closed off, working doors etc) the playing equal skilled players is so nice. I'm a decent player and when you pit me against the high level players who are obviously hacking or cheating I get very aggravated. Right now my back ops 2 kd is a 2.0 and climbing. I you play with a group and are talking it gives you an amazing advantage. It's unreal how having 6 players working in a unit can outplay anther group of 6. Team play is really supported and super easy to join friends in game!

Also the textures can be installed on your console to promote faster load times on ps3. The other cool thing is it will load low res textures at the beginning of the game and once you enter areas the high res ones are loaded to keep overhead use down! Just brilliant!

Give it a chance and you'll see what I mean. My last favorite cod game was cod3 and cod4 at third. So I'm not a big fan.
Cod2 and Cod4 were the only good cods anyway.
The only good cod these days comes from the fish aisle.
Genuinely cannot work out whether or not Blade is trolling about BF3.

Just saying here, if you want next to no hackers, good players, balanced game play, awesome graphics, amazing maps, great weapons, incredibly easy to join players in game, and, on top of that, a community NOT full of dickheads, 8 year olds who think they're hard cause their mommy bought the game for them and people who think they're better than others because they can call other people rude words beginning with f that imply homosexuality, try TF2!

And the privilege of owning this amazing game can be yours for only £/$/€0.00!

In all seriousness, I've seen some playthroughs by genuinely unbiased commentators (FrankieOnPC's was very good), and compared to recent FPS's I've seen (New Ghost Recon, New MOH, BF3), I for one will not be wasting my money to recieve abuse from 12 year olds for an inferior game where the good players get all the advantages, making for an incredibly unbalanced gamestyle.
After a week of playing the hackers have already re-entered gameplay, the lobby glitches have been fixed, and minor bug patches.

I have not played the new MOH but will be getting that at Christmas. This game is buy far the most addicting and most fun FPS I've played since Halo CE. Even beats out CoD 3 and 4! Online gaming is fun as heck with you buddies because the maps are designed for teamwork, not many spots to camp! Definitely worth the $180 for it the limited edition guide and the content pass! People are so against the game because it's "so" for twelve year olds, or "so" full of aholes. News flash every video game has people who play it who shouldn't. I wish that the game had some sort of age restrictor because the Whiney runts shouldn't be playing these games! Sure I had my first FPS at 10 but I was playing AI on nearly 8 bit graphics in the scary worlds of Quake! (which is probably why I'm scared as shit of scary movies now lol). When I play online now in cod I usually have at least 3 clan mates on my team with mics and we have a blast even if we lose or get cheated against. The game is meant to be fun and enjoyed which it does really well. The spawn camping needs a little more improvement because in domination you can be dominated and destroyed by spawn campers. No where near as bad as BF3 though(which I called more people nasty names than I ever had in CoD)

And I'm not trolling Bf3, that was easily the dumbest game I've been suckered into buying. EA killed a game series with that crap. I can't even imagine what other fun I missed out on with the $100 I spent on that garbage. Probably could have bought a replacement front bumper or something lol.

Never played TF2 but I kept Halo CE and to this day the servers are still running and by far the most enjoyable and funny online experience I've had. Plus you had no lifetime KDR so you didn't care! Plus Custom Edition came out and you could play custom maps from a flash drive in school! Lol
Well after the two months of occasional playing I just now found out I hadn't use my unlock code for the special camo.

But the guns are finally leveled out! My only complaint is the range is way to far. SMGs in real life arents that good!
I like it. Sniping Smile
The Balista(sp?) is fun to use, they just tried so hard to eliminate camping you have to run around for kills, and the target finder really screws you if you forget cold blooded lol.
Currently using DSR-50 and sometimes rarely SVU
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's