[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS 10th Anniversary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

There's been an ongoing discussion on the LFS forum about what the devs might do for the 10th anniversary which is imminent.

A part of me wants them to do something but I dunno what to expect.

What do you guys think?

~ L
To be honest, i dont expect anything Unsure .

There has been so many chances for them to release the thing already, if they were waiting for some kind of a special day, that i somehow doubt in them waiting for an anniversary.

Hope i am wrong though, man, S3 being released would make me buy a new wheel and get my arse back to active again.

But somehow the most i expect, is a development report.
No link Lamp?
All I expect is something like:

"Today marks LFS' 10th anniversary! We're still having troubles with the tyres and its estimated release is on the 1st of January, 2020."
Haha yes im with BP in this one Tongue
i wouldnt even be suprise if they say "its our 10th anniversary and thats it for us. we are moving on. cya lads."
'As a present to ourselves, were going on holiday. Chow'
It's quite disappointing if they don't even show themselves, with a progress report or even new update. At least a "thank you" in the "Happy 10th Anniversary Live for Speed!" thread.
I think they will announce the release of S3.....

For 2014
The devs have proved before that they will not rush something in order to release it for any special occasion (or, announced deadline).

I don't expect much, however you never know...

...surely Eric has been doing something over the past 3 years?!
Without reading much of the thread my guess is, the devs will should just say 'And there's still no S3!!!!!'

I would lol.
50 new cars and 10 new tracks. Also rain simulation has been put in place for the new tyres physics.

I wish.
Rolleyes]

Quote:And in a few months we can also celebrate the 5-year anniversary of the latest new car.

October 11 this year marks that 200 weeks have passed since it was announced that the Scirocco would be out in a week. But hey, whats an extra one thousand three hundred and ninety two days of waiting when we all know how awesome it's going to be?
Reference URL's