[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Medal/Cup System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okies now u guys have new forums. i know u can add... addons to the forums.. is there any chance of adding some kinda of medals and or cups. so like if i clicked on lampshades name it would take me to his profile.. where it would display his medal's or cups..

like u have started doing new stuff now like.. karoke.. like the winnder could get a cup..

like people get get medals for being active on the forums and game. or gettin a medal for gettin a new car..

just thought as u have a new forum and with the reset coming up..

it would be just a little bit more fun.
I think we did this as a trial on the old forum, it was just too much work and pointless i think we decided as the outcome.

Thanks for the suggestion though! Smile
didn't know u had tried it before.. i'm taking it was a while ago..

new forums new people..

maybe a good idea to try again..
Personally, I don't see the point in this.
I have to folow Josh. There are alot and alot and alot of members on here, who visit forums & servers every day. If we all get an award for that... Tongue that'd be alot.
I say no to this, because its pretty pointless.
Would just start pointless e-penis arguments Wink
Have to agree with the rest, whats the point?
unless these medals/awards actually encourage good driving (e.g. Drive 500km without crashing), which I doubt Chuck will be up to doing any time soon, I can't see much of a point.
Not much point. Next we would be giving out Tyre Efficiency Pin's and Fuel Efficiency Pin's like battlefield Tongue

Unless it counted for something its alot of work for chuck to add them to everyone's profile/incorparate with insim.

The only benefit I could see it if you could get rewards with it
If anything you would prob be better off changing this into getting the rep system back
Not gonna happen Stevo.
Who needs reps anyway?
Why not judge someone by his character and not his reps? =)
(2011-10-26 23:04)bullet Wrote: [ -> ]Who needs reps anyway?
Why not judge someone by his character and not his reps? =)

+1
I'm not bothered about the rep system, I meant he goin get more luck tryin to get that back Tongue
Any sort of recognition service just might end up being in some way, biased to someone or even a group of cruisers who dont like whats going on. Since the minute someone does something wrong, the whole community perks up like a bomb went off, I doubt this would be all that helpful Tongue

Plus, any noob could collect any amount of awards but still drive like crap whenever they want. Its a feign way of gauging any sort of skill/activity. We already have the insim, we already have track of who does training and what not. What else next ? A tracker that checks if you indicate or not ?
(2011-10-28 13:37)PeePee Wrote: [ -> ]A tracker that checks if you indicate or not ?

That could be arranged Tongue. Like Ash said, this'll just be additional needless work for admins
Exactly Tongue
Reference URL's