[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Design competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not making it too complicated, I am looking for a tattoo design for on the inside of an arm. It's a text but I don't want it to be just a simple font, neither a too complicated drawing.

'Doet me niks'

Any style is appreciated but try not to make it too fancy, I'm looking for simple but yet awesome Cool
Anyone who gets me a design with most effort put into it gets 10.000 insim cash, if I actually get it as a tattoo I will make that 20.000.

Dutch people will probably think I'm weird but there's a story behind it Tongue

I have my doubts, but I really hope some of you can be bothered to give it a try.
Was bored so gave it a go, not exactly a master peice Laugh
[Image: 63762712.png]
Disregard :c Too busy :/
You're getting "I am nothing" tattooed on your arm?

Tats are cool man, cant wait to get another 1. Already got it planned, just need to find the right artist Smile
Hmmm....give me 48 hours and I should have something nice ready for you.
(2012-08-24 03:44)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]You're getting "I am nothing" tattooed on your arm?

Tats are cool man, cant wait to get another 1. Already got it planned, just need to find the right artist Smile

Is it not 'Nothing Makes Me' ?
''I don't care'' or ''doesn't bother me''

Freely translated, whichever you prefer. ''I don't care'' is closest to the meaning.
Reminds me anything

thats what im getting now, translated from dutch
[Image: tat.gif]

medieval font
(2012-08-25 15:55)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me anything

Then your translator really sucks :'D
It's basicly an odd way of saying 'I don't care'. If you take it literally it would mean 'it won't affect me'.

Would love to see some more ideas, even though I already like Sliide's.
(2012-08-25 20:38)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-08-25 15:55)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me anything

Then your translator really sucks :'D

GoogleTongue
Reference URL's