[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Black Mesa [Half Life 2 Mod]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sincoco has never played Halflife.. FAIL!!!!!!!! I'm just past the military cleanup bit with turrets and the laser mines ;/
I'm running just after the experiment or whatever screws up, and the scientist told me to get to the surface, so I'm running along, and then there's a room that has lasers gone awry, and the door is stuck. Helpzors needed.
crouch through the bottom of it sincoco.. crouch threw the window.....
Crouch through the window? I missed that part, infact, the door opened for me instead.

Anyhow.. I'm at.. the part where you have to ignite the engine to get the big monster toasted. Stuck with 3 hand granades, at the bottom, and got to get to the top Ohmy
I think I tried that. I will try again in a bit.
(2012-09-15 13:14)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Crouch through the window? I missed that part, infact, the door opened for me instead.

Anyhow.. I'm at.. the part where you have to ignite the engine to get the big monster toasted. Stuck with 3 hand granades, at the bottom, and got to get to the top Ohmy

Doing this bit now just turned the OXY on, now after the fuel
Amazing.

'nuff sed.
Smile

Playing Black Mesa all night yesterday. Its absolutely amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's