[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 12 years in 7 minutes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Saw this a year or so ago, or something like it. I think these videos are really cool. You see how much you grow over x amount of years, it's like looking into a time machine.
Its fake i can tell fo' sure.
(2012-09-10 00:51)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Its fake i can tell fo' sure.

I dont think so..

You say you can tell.. Well, what are you waiting for, tell us.
How is this fake ?
(2012-09-10 19:00)Paul Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-09-10 00:51)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Its fake i can tell fo' sure.

I dont think so..

You say you can tell.. Well, what are you waiting for, tell us.
How is this fake ?

You know, it could be. His facial expression doesn't change throughout the entirety of the video. My point is, it could have been the same picture of his face, but Photoshopped backgrounds, clothes, lighting etc. It would take ages, but no where near as long as it'd take to actually take a picture everyday for that many years.

I won't be that cynical though. Wink

EDIT: It's quite possibly real though, would be so much work to Photoshop all that. Laugh
Becuase hes face dosent change, Only hes Mustahce or how you spell it, And also i can tell that from the first pics and the last pics is two diffrent persons i can tell from the eyes, And also alot of the pics Where like 1 pic theres a girl behind 2 pics i can see the girl is moved a little only like see would the exact same spot for 2-4 days, as there is like 4 pics that is like that..

FAKE!. Smile
Reference URL's