[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: -4980 money and no car after reset?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i have a problem. about 2 days ago i installed LFS after my Pause from computer and i loged on and start [TC] Citydriving one and saw i had -4980£ and no car. what should i do? i haven´t play since the reset. plz help me i hate the other LFS servers. and i played alot here before my pause. Confused1
We are able to restrict you to a uf1 so you're able to use the car and earn money, but we will firstly look at why you are on -4980 euros.
Tommy, do you remember sending anyone money or cars? If not, does anyone else have access to your account?
SAVY. i like to have the uf1 at the beggining so i can start again becouse i like to play on [TC] so plz.
LAMPSHADE. i haven´t send anything but i rented out my old apartment to 2 of my buddies and they played LFS and it´s not impossible that they played on [TC] and i don´t know what they done but i will talk to them about it. but plz can you guys do something?
We can give you a UF1 so that you have the chance to regenerate your money.

But before we do that I'd like to find out what has happened to your money and your car(s).
(2012-09-13 21:27)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]But before we do that I'd like to find out what has happened to your money and your car(s).

There are no traces of owned cars in the past in the database. So its an puzzler here. 2,110 € were paid for renting but there sill remains a gap of 12,390€ which disappeared though mystical ways. There are no forced fines on the URS. Unfortunately, the history logs do not reach back far enough.
okey thats sound crazy! but can you guys restrict me to a UF1 ?
For the record, I looked into this a while ago and accounted for most of it based on his stats page and archived log files from 2 days his URS shows he was online earlier this year.
In those 2 days there were several thousand Euros worth of pit fines, so I guess that's where the rest of it went.
Reference URL's