[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request RubenI (Unban Request Denied by Street)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Tiago Neves, and bought this account "RubenI" already used a short time, and I've played everywhere at will, but I just noticed that the ban on the server this forum and do not know why or when it was. . can unban me because the account no longer belong to the same person?

Username: RubenI

Tiago Neves
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
This account has been permanently banned from our servers.

Just to clarify, are you saying you bought this account from another user? and do you have another account you used before you bought this one? This will help us sort it out, thanks.

Josh.
(2012-09-19 18:26)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]This account has been permanently banned from our servers.

Just to clarify, are you saying you bought this account from another user? and do you have another account you used before you bought this one? This will help us sort it out, thanks.

Josh.

Yes I bought this account "RubenI" already used.

My old account is the "Tiagowar15" but is demo, have bought s2 used, and was much cheaper because it was used, so I bought, I changed my e-mail, pass, everything.
Well unfortunately for you, the previous owner got himself banned.

This is a risk you run when buying used accounts - you must bear the consequences of the previous owners actions. After all, £24 pounds for an S2 licence isn't actually that much, especially when you take into account what you get for your money.

I see no reason to unban this account, if you wish to play on our servers then please purchase a 'legitimate' account.

Josh.
(2012-09-19 19:28)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Well unfortunately for you, the previous owner got himself banned.

This is a risk you run when buying used accounts - you must bear the consequences of the previous owners actions. After all, £24 pounds for an S2 licence isn't actually that much, especially when you take into account what you get for your money.

I see no reason to unban this account, if you wish to play on our servers then please purchase a 'legitimate' account.

Josh.

I come from Potugal, and here and euros, and for me the price of s2 is very expensive, hence buying the account already used, you can not even unban?
Quote:I come from Potugal, and here and euros, and for me the price of s2 is very expensive, hence buying the account already used, you can not even unban?

Currency is irrelevant, it still equates to the same price in relation to how expensive the product is, if that makes sense.

The account will still be banned. I believe selling LFS accounts is also against LFS T&Cs.

Josh.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's