[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Project C.A.R.S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's a few screen shots from the game, i will also be uploading a video when my Sony Vegas stops being an arse.

Here's an album of screen shots;

http://imgur.com/a/i0bBO#0

Many thanks to Hoshi for letting me use his login intill payday Smile

Game is currently in development but you can gain access to the download by buying it now. The tire physics still need alot of work. But the game is truly beautiful. I need to buy a new graphics card to see how beautiful it can go, as i am only on high settings not ultra Smile
^_^

i have Junior member! Smile

but no Multiplayer D:

My video:

I think I'm saving up to buy the Senior Member Smile
Just what LFS is crying for.. working weather model. (and lights, windscreen wipers, rain etc..)
IMO if they let members of the LFS community develop the game like they did for Project C.A.R.S, then LFS would be waaay better.
(2012-09-20 20:30)Aus Wrote: [ -> ]IMO if they let members of the LFS community develop the game like they did for Project C.A.R.S, then LFS would be waaay better.

Agreed. + Something would get done in LFS for once.
Agree with Aus and Bez Wink

Anyone could let me try this with their account? Would be highly appreciated Smile

EDIT: If I'd buy, for example, the Junior Membership for €10, I'd get the Senior upgrade for €90?
@Roba's edit, ye that's how it works
God that looks awesome.

Hope it is at awesome as it looks. Just bought Team Membership. Smile
Here:
Recorded a little video for you guys. This game is very nice tbh. Already worth the 25€ I paid. Smile

I heard the physics are horrid... would rather a game with worse graphics and better physics than a nice-looking game that feels like crap. I haven't played the game though so some more comments on this would be nice. Biggrin
They're working on new physics, for the tires atleast
I really like the physics. Doesn't seem unreal at all for me. Smile
Try going on the skidpan, cars never drift with any amount of revs, then if you hit one of the signs in the middle of the skidpan it crashes your game and you have to restart your g27 xD
(2012-09-22 05:08)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Try going on the skidpan, cars never drift with any amount of revs, then if you hit one of the signs in the middle of the skidpan it crashes your game and you have to restart your g27 xD

Lol haven't had it crashing yet lol, but sure, I'll try it later. Thumbup
Can't find the post I was looking for, but drifting is not possible because of the current physics.
They're going to fix that at some point.
Oh nice, I'm now a world record holder in the game. Tongue

(2012-09-21 20:17)Hoshisan Wrote: [ -> ]They're working on new physics, for the tires atleast

Saywhat? CryingScared

__

It really does like an amazing game.
I'm a bit more interested in Assetto Corsa TBH. this still looks cool however..
Anyone got good settings with their wheel? Everything i try feels horrible.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's