[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Plea to ban car washing in streets...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cabrio cars should be dirty then?
(2012-09-22 12:43)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]Cabrio cars should be dirty then?

There is special "open" garage where you pay to use the tools to clean your car so all the "dangerous" things you use doesn't go straight out in the nature. It's silly i know.
Its been like that over here ever since I can think of Wink
Sure.. The only reason they want it banned is because of environmental dangers.. Wink
Next the "Supermarket Union" will be campaigning to stop people growing their own fruits and vegetables... Rolleyes
(2012-09-22 12:55)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Its been like that over here ever since I can think of Wink

Yeah and they are currently thinking of banning rain aswell.
Speaking of supermarkets, I'm sure the non recycle-able plastic bags do more harm than a bit of oil down the drain!
(2012-09-22 12:55)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Its been like that over here ever since I can think of Wink

Same here.
(2012-09-22 14:53)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]

Same here.

Never heard of anything like that so I suppose it's ok here lol

Same here.

Not everywhere afaik, depends on what city you live in.
Never heard of such a law before. Not in Denmark at least. We wash our cars on the streets all the time lol.
(2012-09-22 19:20)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Never heard of such a law before. Not in Denmark at least. We wash our cars on the streets all the time lol.

+1
Well personally I think the "proper facilities" charge way to much. We wash our 8 driven vehicles in the driveway. We have drains in the driveway that run down into our fully stocked lake and we have no issues. Our fish are all alive and healthy with no defects. Chemicals have come a long way. Plus I work at a car wash at a petrol station in the US and the water/chemicals/shit we produce is much more disgusting and we don't even get the cars half as clean. I don't think an EPA member has ever been here to inspect the facility lol.
Roba: Washing cars on streets is banned here too, but nobody cares Biggrin
(2012-09-22 18:49)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]

Same here.

Not everywhere afaik, depends on what city you live in.

Well, they stopped allowing it, but its being 'gedoogd' (can't get on the english word for that), so you can basicly still wash your car on the streets.
Here it apparently is banned too, but everyone still cleans their cars.
What a waste of time, the chances are people will still continue to wash there cars as before.. because how stupid would it look with anyone trying to give you a fine for washing your car. Lol.
Man, they aren't bothered about the environment. Otherwise they'd stop us driving all together.

This CONservative government are in it for the money. Not as if they make enough from road tax, fuel duty etc..

Force people to use private car washes = more revenue for them = pay more tax on revenue earned sorted.

(In which that logic fails, as the water used to wash your car you pay for..)
good excuse for me not to wash ma car then, shame it wont fit in kitchen sink lol, fairy washing up liquid could do a good job
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's