[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Multiple users (Report Archived by BoyPower)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Username: -Roba-

Their Usernames: (1) patrykbajker, (2) Allen2688, (3) protoTYP87
Their Gamenames: (1) SD P.Rozenbajger, (2) [TI]ALLEN2688, (3) Grey Fox PL

Replay: http://lh.rs/BcdHCi8202YY

Timestamps:

(1) ~ 11:02.XX - Tries to overtake Make dangerously on a corner after someone else, when Make suddenly leans to inside corner (most likely because of the previous overtaker) leading him to crash Make. No apologies.

(1) ~ 11:35.XX - Me and Make were trying to stop he and his friend, which ended up them ramming mainly me. No apologies.

--

(2) ~ 1:06:37.XX - I stopped a speeder, he came next to me honking, honking and honking with every horn there is in the game. After that my suspect went off (chase) and he immediately starts to follow.

(2) ~ 1:08:10.XX - I was stopped/driving slowly on the left side of the lane, voice and visual sirens on, in a chase, when he clearly aims at me, blames me for being stopped in the road and failing to apologies.

(2) ~ 1:09:46.XX - Starts to use Horn#5

--

(3) ~ 1:13:59.XX - Blocks a chased guy, and tries to interface with the chase, ending up overtaking it. After that blocks the suspect again.

(3) ~ 1:14:51.XX - Comment: " wtf? gimme money bit** " where we can all imagine what he means.

Reasons for report:
(1) Ramming/causing accident without apologizing.
(2) Ramming/bothering me on-duty, using Horn#4 and 5
(3) Interfering with a chase, offensive language against other player.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
That was quick.
Firstly, Roba, thanks for laying your report out so nicely. It makes it much easier to analyse.

At 11:02, patrykbajger essentially rammed Make. (Actually, I'll get a second opinion regarding this one)
At 11:35, I don't see anything, perhaps a wrong timestamp?

At 1:06:37, Allen2688 clearly provokes you with horns (and with horns he isn't supposed to use) and by revving. When your suspect began to evade, he began following you, but at a big distance so it's okay.

At 1:08:10, when the chase slowed down considerably, the user in question rammed you and said "-.-". He obviously aimed for you, despite the fact you "stopped in the road".
At 1:09:46, he was using horn 5 which is forbidden.

At 1:13:59, protoTYP87 blocked the chase intentionally. He did it again slightly after and then patrykbajger pits him and starts harshly pushing him up the road, which is by no means allowed either.
At 1:14:51 Proto then implies "bit**" (by saying those exact letters), directed at him which is not allowed either.

I will do some background checks and I'll post the general summary of punishments here. Please also fix the timestamp I'm having trouble with.
at 11:35, was a little before anything actually happened. I'll re-check it just in case tho.

EDIT: That was completely wrong timestamp, really sorry. Try watching from 19:00 onwards, will also see what led to the ramming..
You and Make had absolutely no right to get involved at 19:00, you just caused a mess.
I know, sorry about that. Won't happen again.
Here goes:

patrykbajger was banned for his offences, mainly the involvement of the ramfest.
allen2688 was warned for his offences (mainly ramming a cop in a chase)
prototyp87 was banned for his offences (interfering with a chase)
S_Trucker was banned for the involvement of a ramfest.
-Roba- was banned for the involvement of a ramfest.
-Hasu- was banned for the involvement of a ramfest.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's